No announcement yet.

margarito vs mayorga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• margarito vs mayorga

the fight that got away! I was hopeing for this fight around the time margarito fought cotto, just because of the styles! How do you think it would have went like 5 yrs ago?

Margarito by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
      Margarito by TKO
      That's kind of how I had it! Late rds tko! but still would have been fun to watch.

Comment

Mayorga would be tough for the first 4, maybe 5 rounds. 6-8 is when Maragito would have pushed Mayorga too far and put him on the ropes too often.

Comment

I think it goes the whole 12. They're both really tough SOBs and while heavy handed, not really OHKO artists. Just a whole lot of blood and guts

Tbh, I'd watch it today if they fought

Comment

I think Margarito would've worn Mayorga down and won by TKO. Would be a fun fight while it lasted though.

Comment

This would have been awesome, the prefight trash talk, but Margarito would overwelm Mayorga and make him quit.

Comment

fight would have happened but instead of taking on the #1 contender mayorga chose the lightly regarded spinks and lost. luckily spinks took on the #1 contender margarito, oops. luckily judah took on the #1 contender margarito, oops. luckily baldomir took on the #1 contender margarito, oops. luckily floyd took on the #1 contender margarito, oops. guess they just forgot about him!

Comment

It depends..the Margrito pre Mosely..He would of worn Mayorga out and won by dec. but to Knock hiim out?..I dont think so. Mayorga chin was granite ..remmember how he ate those shots from Forrest?..the same guy who rocked Shanes world?..Now if it was the Margarito after Shane..Mayorga would knock him out..Mayorga had KO power..way more power that Margarito.

Comment

with plaster-Margarito
                    without plaster- Mayorga

Comment

Working...
                    X