Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman 138 pounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, he got the hardest part outta the way.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Nope, we're talking about the now and the future. No point dwelling on the past.
      Great post!

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
        Most of you guys on here are up your own ass! "Oh he did what he was supposed to" as if its easy to do the work! Ye boxers make weight everyday I know that but not boxers like this! Guzman is One of the VERY elite in the sport.

Maybe he had Nonito problem and he couldn't get excited before! haha

The reaction to this thread is almost as bad as when a floyd fights announced and you F@ggots act like you dont have a hard on
        Calm down, I know you are going through menstruation.

Comment

Guzman must've thought it was a Super Featherweight Fight to make the 140 limit.

Comment

Good for Joan for staying active, 4 fights in 2 years. If he wins this would be his best win in a long time and it should put him back out there a named opponent. Hopefully he wins impressively.

At Joan's age, it's the age where once-good boxers start losing to guys they would have otherwise beaten in their prime/younger age. So I wouldn't be surprised if Joan loses this fight. However if Joan wins, this would definitely tell us where he is, which is not exactly shot/completely past it.

Comment

Working...
            X