Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Starbucks the only place Mexicans don't go to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Starbucks the only place Mexicans don't go to?

Several minutes ago I went to Starbucks to get a mocha. It's getting cold outside, not too cold and a white chocolate mocha is nice.

Anyway, as I was entering Starbucks an older white lady looked surprised or annoyed when she saw me come in through the door and that got me thinking. I've never seen a group of Mexicans buying coffee at Starbucks.

The only Latinos that I know that buy coffee there often are married to a white person. The only Mexican that I know who drinks coffee there wants to assimilate American culture and forget about Mexico.

I simply go just to enjoy coffee and check out the hot white girls.

Is Starbucks, like the whitest place to buy coffee? The majority of the customers in the nearby Starbucks are white, several blacks, and a few Asians and Middle Easterners but never Mexicans. & I live in an area with a large Hispanic population.

WTF?!?! Do you fellas buy coffee there? I know that in Mexico we got Starbucks.

Starbucks sucks ass.

The place is run by elite jews.

Comment

I Go ..through the drive through some. Times

Comment

Hey, sometimes i go after i buy my burrito/ torta next door. If they even look at me the wrong way i'm like ......

Comment

a mi me gustan los Frappuccinos

and when I go to 7-11

I load up on these bad boys

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

my mom and sister get those too. i don't drink coffee myself, but most people i know hit up dunkin donuts instead of starbucks from what i can remember. starbucks has always looked like a yuppie/stuck up place though, wouldn't expect hispanics or mexicans to want to hit that place up for some coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              Hey, sometimes i go after i buy my burrito/ torta next door. If they even look at me the wrong way i'm like ......

Yeah Pepe le Toro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! green K for you newbie!!!!!!!!!

and as to the question from the TS..........no mames guey......

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                Starbucks sucks ass.

The place is run by elite jews.
                WTF emz?!?! I would think that you would be all over that place since you like them skinny white girls and are hip and shit.

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post

hahahahaha Green K sent.

Good choice Maniac.

Almost every time I go there I buy a frappuccino but last night was chilly so I got a warm mocha instead.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  Yeah Pepe le Toro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! green K for you newbie!!!!!!!!!

and as to the question from the TS..........no mames guey......
                  Judging from your reply I assume you don't buy your coffee at Starbucks.

Comment

and when I go to 7-11

so benze was right you do want to be white

Comment

Working...
                    X