Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gang happy slaps and kill 69yr old - video!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
    Yep. That's the uniform of the enemy.
    Bro, you're telling me those White kids sit on that rail.........and wait to mug passers by? And the pedestrians are intimidated by them, because of their numbers and the fact they're not ready to go to war?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Bro, you're telling me those White kids sit on that rail.........and wait to mug passers by? And the pedestrians are intimidated by them, because of their numbers and the fact they're not ready to go to war?
      Yeah that pretty much sums it up, except there's black gangs too (well, in England). They're usually scrawny ****ers who can't survive on their own. In numbers though they can be effective on innocent people.

Comment

Black people: Honest, civilized, hard-working good citizens just trying to make an honest living and just trying to live the dream.
        ******s: Lying and irresponsible trouble maker who refuse to grow up, constantly blame their problems on the fictitious "the man" or "the system", and always tries to take the easy route no matter how dishonest, uncivilized, or criminal it may be.

Comment

Comment

Yeah that pretty much sums it up, except there's black gangs too (well, in England). They're usually scrawny ****ers who can't survive on their own. In numbers though they can be effective on innocent people.
            Yeah that's disgusting. Well.

I digress, here in the states we adopt similar gang mentalities.

Usually it centers around respect though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Wow so very different from here in California, I mean there's no way group of scrawny **** is allowed to roam free like that without consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                his manager did an excellent job.

lead by example

Comment

Damn!!!!!.......

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    We don't have guns in this country. Protecting yourself against these groups usually 6+ (and carry knives) is pretty difficult if your by yourself. Yes, me and ten of my friends would put an almighty beating on their scrawny souls, but I don't usually hang out with that many friends at once. I box and can look after myself, but if I was set upon a British street gang I'm probably going to end up in hospital or dead. Trust me, the young, uneducated, feral underclass of Britain is a scary prospect. As individuals they are skinny and weak. But as a group they are dangerous. And that is how they operate. Plus their numbers are growing and growing. It seems every housing estate, street corner, and town centre is populated by these rodents.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                      We don't have guns in this country. Protecting yourself against these groups usually 6+ (and carry knives) is pretty difficult if your by yourself. Yes, me and ten of my friends would put an almighty beating on their scrawny souls, but I don't usually hang out with that many friends at once. I box and can look after myself, but if I was set upon a British street gang I'm probably going to end up in hospital or dead. Trust me, the young, uneducated, feral underclass of Britain is a scary prospect. As individuals they are skinny and weak. But as a group they are dangerous. And that is how they operate. Plus their numbers are growing and growing. It seems every housing estate, street corner, and town centre is populated by these rodents.
                      its no different from the thugs here

except ours have guns and an entire community that wont rid them of their streets because "the streets dont snitch"

Comment

Working...
                      X