No announcement yet.

im short

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im short

k im short 5'4 110lbs now i know i should go for the body but do u have any tips to make an opponent move his arms from his solar plexus a lot of people cant take it there so let me get a few tips if u have any. thanx

Originally posted by boxer Of thE World
    k im short 5'4 110lbs now i know i should go for the body but do u have any tips to make an opponent move his arms from his solar plexus a lot of people cant take it there so let me get a few tips if u have any. thanx
    if ya wanna mess up his guard
    faitn kicks
    and knees
    hell start worrying about that
    then whammm
    u capitalize with a left hook to da liver

Comment

Make openings, how about feints to the head...Use lateral movement and try to hit him on the side where it is tender.

If you are 110 chances are the other guy is around that weight and isnt much taller.

I am 5'6 114

Comment

abdiel lol ur mad coo i wish i could think up the great things u think lol
        but seriuosly anyone got some tips i really wanna mess up this kid in a sparring only i want to make him look weak buy nailing him in the solar plexus
        thanx spinks ill try that tommorrow
        Last edited by boxer Of thE World; 04-29-2005, 08:03 PM.

Comment

if you stay around 110 everyone is gonna be pretty much around your height.

Comment

well im only 14 so im gonna grow

Comment

you gotta be an inside fighter..when he punches..duck and move in under and you should be facing his side..then throw a hook into his ribs..when he jabs..just duck and throw a cross into his ribs..and when he puts his arm back down youre already throwing one to his head..
              now if your the aggressive fighter then figure out what ur gonna do b4 you throw it..an example..leap the jab..throw a cross..then no matter what..your gonna hit him with a left hook in the stomach then come right up with a hook to his head..its hard to explain on a forum if i could show u it would be easier

Comment

and don't worry about being short..im 5'8 and im 172..i fight people 6'3..just work on what you can do with yourself annd your stature..use it to ur advantage..btw how do u get so many points haha..
                Last edited by meeny; 04-30-2005, 10:35 AM.

Comment

meeny idk how i got so many points lol btw were do u live in Ny i live in huntingtion on long island

Comment

im in garden city haha..what gyms do u go to??

Comment

Working...
                    X