Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Emanuel Stewart the right trainer for Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Emanuel Stewart the right trainer for Cotto?

If not, mention who will be?
    Nacho
    Richardson
    etc

maybe. Cotto has already has a great jab and Stewart loves his guys to jab, so it's possible they could work well together.

Comment

I don't know. I want Nacho to train Cotto.

Comment

NO way cuz EMANUEL STEWARD always change fighter style.
        Best for COTTO is Freddie Roach!

Comment

I would love to see Cotto get Richardson as his trainer, but Steward would work great with him too. Cotto will do fine with any good trainer, because he will listen to them and learn from them. The reason Steward and Taylor didn't work out, same with Mayweather Sr. and Dawson is because they didn't want to follow what their trainers told them and wanted to run their own show. Cotto doesn't seem to be that way.

Comment

I dont know if manny is the RIGHT trainer for him but he's definately a huge improvement over what cotto is used to.

That you can't argue with.

Time will tell...personally i think its a good choice. i expect manny to get him to buckle down and become even more discipled in his boxing technique.

Comment

Honestly anyone would be better than joe santiago right now

Comment

No doubt, I said that 2 months ago, some time at the kronk would definitely make him a complete fighter, and manny can help him with that dam defense

Comment

no way roach train cotto. How is gonna train two guys form the same fight?

Comment

Anyone is better from what he has had

Comment

Working...
                    X