Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Eminem Show= The Kind Of Music That Made Eminem Great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eminem Show= The Kind Of Music That Made Eminem Great...

THE REAL EMINEM...

wow remember these days? HE WAS SICK. NO WEIRD ACCENT, just serious rapping.

I'll always be a fan for Infinite, SLP, MMLP and The Eminem Show. Even Encore had like 5-6 good songs.

Comment

The Eminem Show, was arguably Eminem at his best though.

Comment

He's putting out the same stuff on Relapse. I think people just got tired of it. The production on Relapse is arguably the best of his career. No corny beats on this album except for maybe one.

Say if he debuted with Relapse, people would think it's ill. But people are tired of him.

Honestly I don't know what you'd expect Em to change to. He's always been all over the place and fukin around on the mic.

He's put out some great songs, but all of his albums have been good with some tracks that make you go wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
          He's putting out the same stuff on Relapse. I think people just got tired of it. The production on Relapse is arguably the best of his career. No corny beats on this album except for maybe one.

Say if he debuted with Relapse, people would think it's ill. But people are tired of him.

Honestly I don't know what you'd expect Em to change to. He's always been all over the place and fukin around on the mic.

He's put out some great songs, but all of his albums have been good with some tracks that make you go wtf?
          Listen to the tracks I posted. Thats a different Eminem.....he was actually serious at one point. Listen to Till I collapse, listen say goodbye to hollywood....

Comment

I've heard all of his songs before Truthy. I'm just sayin he's consistently been what he's been.

Comment

^I don't know, I thought at one point he was more serious....i mean he was always a little crazy, but not like on Relapse and encore. on his other albums, he would show a serious side, and a little crazyness. now it seems like it was half crazy, half serious on Encore. Now its moved from that, to all crazy on relapse...

hes not making songs like sing for the moment, till i collapse and white america

Comment

I thought the Eminem Show was alright, but I don't think that album is what made him great. MMLP showed his greatness IMO.

Comment

what else can he talk about--he's touched on everything--why make another song like white america? what else can he say about it. why make another stan? he's done that why make another sing for the moment? been there: done that. the man has made songs like soldier, criminal, 313, jealous woes--he's rapped about everything--the man is so conscience of his surroundings...i mean he's made renegades--revelations--these drugs--fight music---mosh-like toy soldiers--the way i am--role model--rock bottom--murder murder--patiently waiting--nail in the coffin--emulate--bad meets evil--lose yourself--welcome to d block--superman--lean back remix--we ain't--marshall mathers--no apologies--cleaning out my closet--saying goodbye to hollywood--i'm back--bithoperia--demon inside--love me--gatman and robin--the sauce--quitter--i remember--mockingbird--1 shot 2 shot--song on biggie duets--rap game--don't push me--my dad's gone crazy--rabbit run--go to sleep--bully--dead wrong--one day at a time--mocasa--kim--square dance--till i collapse--desperados--what's the difference--amityville--when i'm gone--the real slim shady-hi my name is--just lose it--jst don't give a ****--kill you--still don't give a ****--

and there are so so many more songs he has done that's touched on every issue just about...and now, add to this, songs like de ja vu, my mom, insane, beautiful, and more from his relapse album--what else can the man do? what else can he touch on?

the state of hip hop? is hip hop dead? more politics? the man has done it all--he is the living legend known as eminem--and he is the truth...

Comment

true....^.......

Comment

Working...
                    X