kobe copies jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kobe copies jordan

jordan prime > kobe prime

Scoring wise I think they are probably equal but defense it's not that close. Kobe is a real good defender, top 20 in the league but Jordan year in year out was a great defender. Jordan also made people play a lot tougher and with more drive than Kobe. Jordan, just all the intangibles make him the better player.

Comment

Jordan is the gr8test!!!!!!!!!! respect!!!!

Comment

I'm glad I get to watch Kobe every game.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
          Scoring wise I think they are probably equal but defense it's not that close. Kobe is a real good defender, top 20 in the league but Jordan year in year out was a great defender. Jordan also made people play a lot tougher and with more drive than Kobe. Jordan, just all the intangibles make him the better player.
          shooting has to go to kobe.

michael takes better shots though.

michael is a better defender but kobe is pretty damn good.

michael has better stats.

kobe is a bit more athletic.

kobe is a bit better ball handler as far as dribbling but one of his biggest flaws is his hands are not that big , michael gets a better grip palming the ball.

nothing wrong with copying michael's style. kobe copies a lot of people. he use to study all the greats on video when he was a kid and copy their moves.

name one kid growing up who didn't want to play like mike?

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
            Jordan is the gr8test!!!!!!!!!! respect!!!!
            magic is the greatest.

jordan has the best stats in the tv era.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              magic is the greatest.

jordan has the best stats in the tv era.
              i respectfully disagree. mike won at all costs. killer instinct. refused to lose in his championship runs. no one more clutch, and willfull.

Comment

The NBA had to make special rules for Jordan. He was getting to beat up by the pistons. Long live the Jordan rules!

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
                  i respectfully disagree. mike won at all costs. killer instinct. refused to lose in his championship runs. no one more clutch, and willfull.
                  it's a manner of opinion. like would you rather have chamberlain or russell?

magic had killer instinct , will and was clutch as well.

remember when kareem got hurt and magic played center? 42 points , 15 rebounds , 7 assists and 3 steals. that's in the FINALS.

he averaged 18 points 8 rebounds and 7 assists his ROOKIE season and that's with a team with stars NOT being the only guy on a crappy team taking all the shots.

his numbers would've been better if he just wanted "NUMBERS".

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    it's a manner of opinion. like would you rather have chamberlain or russell?

magic had killer instinct , will and was clutch as well.

remember when kareem got hurt and magic played center? 42 points , 15 rebounds , 7 assists and 3 steals. that's in the FINALS.

he averaged 18 points 8 rebounds and 7 assists his ROOKIE season and that's with a team with stars NOT being the only guy on a crappy team taking all the shots.

his numbers would've been better if he just wanted "NUMBERS".
                    That's what I'm saying. Magic was the greatest, in the greatest era of basketball, the 80's. It's just my opinion tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X