No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux: Better Than Pacquiao-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux: Better Than Pacquiao-Mayweather

Just read a nice article on bleacher report about why Donaire vs. Rigo will be a better fight than Pac vs. Floyd. From the votes, the Donaire vs. Rigo gets the slight nod on what the fans want to see.

http://6bleacherreport.com/articles/...iao-mayweather

Just the hardcore boxing fans. Aka boxing nerds

Comment

for us hell yeah for skip bayless and them hell no

Comment

I will like it better but I don't think it is...

Comment

No way, Pacquiao vs. Mayweather was the best offensive fighter vs. the best defensive fighter. Donaire vs. Rigondeaux is two guys who like to counter punch. No chance its as good a fight to watch as Pacquiao vs. Mayweather would have been. Even if you think Mayweather would have destroyed Pacquiao, that would have been more entertaining than Donaire vs. Rigondeaux will be.

Comment

Hmm, let's see. The #1 P4P Vs #2 P4P who both happen to be ATG's, close to their primes.

Or

A guy with 11 fights who isn't ranked in the P4P list Vs a Top P4P fighter who if he retired today wouldn't be a HOF'er.

I wonder.

Comment

cause people know that Floyd will never fight Pac

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Hmm, let's see. The #1 P4P Vs #2 P4P who both happen to be ATG's, close to their primes.

Or

A guy with 11 fights who isn't ranked in the P4P list Vs a Top P4P fighter who if he retired today wouldn't be a HOF'er.

I wonder.
                Disagree wiith this strongly. First off the standards are ridiculous, you just had Gatti, Virgil Hill and Mark Johnson inducted. But even with tighter standards, what more can you hope for? he's been the dominant guy over 4 weightclasses. How many guys have done more sub feather in the past 20 years?

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  cause people know that Floyd will never fight Pac
                  Floyd is too scared to fight Manny. Manny is too quick for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                    Just read a nice article on bleacher report about why Donaire vs. Rigo will be a better fight than Pac vs. Floyd. From the votes, the Donaire vs. Rigo gets the slight nod on what the fans want to see.

http://6bleacherreport.com/articles/...iao-mayweather
                    I'm not sure of how Rigo-Doni styles match up against one another.

with Floyd-manny manny would force himself to get knocked out

Comment

Working...
                    X