No announcement yet.

The hate for Rigondeaux is laughable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hate for Rigondeaux is laughable

How can you call yourselves boxing fans when you hate on this guy who is nothing but great for boxing?

An outstanding amateur that is highly skilled, who is #1 ranked and has continually chased the best!
    In this day and age you knock somebody like that rather maliciously?

You're all going to have egg on your faces.
    Rigondeaux will take his left hook away.

Donaire has an underrated jab? Did you really just say that? lol
    His jab is rubbish and look at it against southpaw opposition.

You call Rigondeaux for being in 2 lackluster fights, I take it you have only seen 3 of Donaires fights from Montiel onwards?

Rigondeaux is chinny because he momentarily got buckled by Marroquinn.
    How bad is Donaires chin then seeing he got buckled by a guy with a zero % K.O ratio and was badly hurt and running for his life against Conception?

You twist the truths to suit your own agenda's and I just can't wait for your excuses. What happened to you all loving slick, black boxers?
    I take it because Rigondeaux isn't American? Otherwise he'd be hailed on here as the 2nd coming of Sweetpea.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    How can you call yourselves boxing fans when you hate on this guy who is nothing but great for boxing?

An outstanding amateur that is highly skilled, who is #1 ranked and has continually chased the best!

You call Rigondeaux for being in 2 lackluster fights, I take it you have only seen 3 of Donaires fights from Montiel onwards?

How bad is Donaires chin then seeing he got buckled by a guy with a zero % K.O ratio and was badly hurt and running for his life against Conception?

You twist the truths to suit your own agenda's and I just can't wait for your excuses. What happened to you all loving slick, black boxers?
    I take it because Rigondeaux isn't American? Otherwise he'd be hailed on here as the 2nd coming of Sweetpea.
    what round and vs who
    and vs concepcion i remember him running more for the sake of boxing than because he couldn't hand concepcion's power, but that fight was terribly god awful so.....

Comment

Ironic these two statements are so close together

Comment

reservedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

I've always been skeptical of Rigo. But he did beat a real world champion & I think the fight is 50/50.

Comment

Kahren Harutyunyan it was.

And that is actually true; he was hurt numerous times to body and head by a fat, tiny, light punching Conception and was literally running.

Here is a highlight video

Comment

lol at the irony and the whining. TS always bash donaire, calling him an overrated hype job, and now he's crying when someone slights rigo?

Comment

Rigondeaux is going for the best in his 12th pro fight.

Look where Canelo is and who he is fighting yet you all praise him.

Same with Golovkin who is Rigondeauxs age, was also an olympic gold medalist and a world champion fighting nothing but duds.

Comment

That win over Rico Ramos is looking pretty damn great right about now.

Comment

Rigondeaux is going for the best in his 12th pro fight.

Look where Canelo is and who he is fighting yet you all praise him.

Same with Golovkin who is Rigondeauxs age, was also an olympic gold medalist and a world champion fighting nothing but duds.
                    In fairness to GGG, it's not like name brand middleweights are beating down his door to fit him.

Now the ginger, I totally agree with.

Comment

Working...
                    X