Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined Badoo a bit ago, will be updating my pussy getting progress with pics of said female specimens I will be doing this social experiment on.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Just joined Badoo a bit ago, will be updating my pussy getting progress with pics of said female specimens I will be doing this social experiment on.
      All in the name of scientific research.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Yeah, it's a long, and probably ultimately boring story as to why I am in Asia or gaining my livelihood here. But so it is. I studied Japanese since highschool, and through college in the states. But, I've been in Japan for 3 years now.
        Cool if I did more international business I'd def focus on Japanese remember how dominating they were in the 80's?

But now it seems the Koreans have come up and I had this convo with some japanese business men and the Koreans pretty much copied the Japanese on Sony and the cell phones, cars, etc and now you see how far Samsung, Hyundai, LG has come? Its pretty cray.

my friend studied korean right outside of college and i always wondered why he did that but then he got hooked up with a pimp LG job they paid for his car, and even his crib and he makes 6 figs, pretty much just cause he's american but can speak korean. crazy huh?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          cool keep us posted on the progress good luck

Comment

there was this social site from my country that used to work lol

Comment

Now there's a girl on Badoo that I've been talking to for a couple days, hinting that she wants me to take her to a boxing card in Tokyo

She's half Japanese, 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Russian (but grew up in Japan). She probably speaks English well, but we've been carrying on in Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Now there's a girl on Badoo that I've been talking to for a couple days, hinting that she wants me to take her to a boxing card in Tokyo

She's half Japanese, 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Russian (but grew up in Japan). She probably speaks English well, but we've been carrying on in Japanese.
                sweet! I love them asian/white mixed girls probably one of my favs.

i used to smash this chinese/german chick beat that p*ssy up for like a week then she got all psycho on me saying i need to be her boyfriend for me to continue smashing so i had to pass lol. i met her on AIM actually lol.

i also had this russian/chinese chick who had a big rack. i had to take her out like 3 times before she let me smashed but once i did she was sprung, but then she tried to get me to buy her stuff after that so i kicked her to the curb too lol. i met her in vegas at marquee

Comment

SMH another scary thing about both Badoo and PlentyofFish is that there are hella lot of trannys! And only some specify that they are trannys and some do not.

WTF?

Why dont these sites have a separate section for the trannys to do their own thing so theres no danger of us straight dudes accidently messaging them? SMH

but on the plus side some hot cuban chick in florida finally messaged me. but all she said was pretty much: "ok im down".

lol nothing more funny huh?

Comment

Hey guys I tried your suggestions Plenty of Fish and Badoo were both weak.
                    There were even a ton of tranny's up on those sites and they put like "TS" or something in their profile so if you don't catch that you are screwed lol.

Lot of my boys said Ok Cupid is good but whenever I went on it only fat girls are the ones who hit you up and are thirsty.

So I guess there really isnt a site these days that gets you that easy hot booty like prime Myspace once did. End of an Era huh?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      Hey guys I tried your suggestions Plenty of Fish and Badoo were both weak.
                      There were even a ton of tranny's up on those sites and they put like "TS" or something in their profile so if you don't catch that you are screwed lol.

Lot of my boys said Ok Cupid is good but whenever I went on it only fat girls are the ones who hit you up and are thirsty.

So I guess there really isnt a site these days that gets you that easy hot booty like prime Myspace once did. End of an Era huh?

Try The Real World.

You should enjoy the essence of real women and savour the flavour of them before you dive in.

You can't smell and taste them over the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X