Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
    Keep telling yourself! Ha!

Apple will keep on marching forward.
    Let's do a wager. S4 sells more units than the 5s or whatever Apple put next in 2013?

Winner gets to change the losers name for 3 months. No other account can be used during that period.

Apple is a great company. They make good quality products that are durable. Their marketing is great, but not all of their products are. I am here to testify that anyone who says Apple I Phones are the best is a liar. He shall not kiss his mother with that filthy mouth.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    You don't REALLY try to hide it with that username. lol
    Surprisingly not every catches on.

Comment

A company wanting to make a profit? Wow! Such a horrible thing!
      To say your I Phone is superb, fine.
      Nothing wrong with making a profit, but when you don't work for Apple, it's stupid to use it in your argument. You gain nothing from that profit.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        Let's do a wager. S4 sells more units than the 5s or whatever Apple put next in 2013?

Winner gets to change the losers name for 3 months. No other account can be used during that period.

Apple is a great company. They make good quality products that are durable. Their marketing is great, but not all of their products are. I am here to testify that anyone who says Apple I Phones are the best is a liar. He shall not kiss his mother with that filthy mouth.

Surprisingly not every catches on.

Apple owns 71% of the smartphone market profit and 3X that of Samsung's.

Maybe you want to go with actual profits?

No! I don't think you would!

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          To say your I Phone is superb, fine.
          Nothing wrong with making a profit, but when you don't work for Apple, it's stupid to use it in your argument. You gain nothing from that profit.

What does it matter how many cheapo BOGOF products Samesong pump out then?

Comment

Lol Samsung make good products people like you with your androids obsess over iPhones though I didn't use to post about phones but got tired of constant posts from androidjism and people like you trying to justify your purchases by bashing the iPhone. As for how much space I have my iPhone is the 64 gb and I have not used half of it any more stupid questions.

Comment

Apple owns 71% of the smartphone market profit and 3X that of Samsung's.

Maybe you want to go with actual profits?

No! I don't think you would!
              All that profit yet they make inferior phones. Best selling phone of 2012 is still the S3 no matter how you put it. There are more users that own Android phones. The best Cnet rated phone is the S3. I am glad I own the best phone because it is excellent.

You are glad that your phone makes profits for Apple... LOL.

Having to mention profits since the S3 is the best phone of 2012 ans Samsung own more market share. Profit does not reflect on how many use something.

Actual profits does not affect in directly. However having the best phone does, because I actually use it.

What does it matter how many cheapo BOGOF products Samesong pump out then?
              It matters because one day they will upgrade to top of the line phones. Most I would assume will go for top Android phones.

Originally posted by piye View Post
              Lol Samsung make good products people like you with your androids obsess over iPhones though I didn't use to post about phones but got tired of constant posts from androidjism and people like you trying to justify your purchases by bashing the iPhone. As for how much space I have my iPhone is the 64 gb and I have not used half of it any more stupid questions.
              What country are you from? English must be your second language.

I Phones are being bashed. It's just simply not good as I Sheep want you to hear. Screen too small for this day and age. No NFC. Basic OS, I mean come on, my N95 could block numbers.

64Gig? My memory card is that size...

Funny, I got tired of I Sheep. I shall not name, names. That Ish it started before Androidism was even here.

Comment

When was the last time Apple cut production on any iPhone? This is really bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  When was the last time Apple cut production on any iPhone? This is really bad news.
                  Not sure but for 2 years they sold more units than anyone. Now Samsung are in top.

Samsung actually make the processors for Apple since Apple are scared to produce their own for now. Son make their screens and camera's. Funny how the best bits of the phone are made by other companies and the worse bit of the phone; IOS6 and Apple Maps are made by Apple.

Comment

lol the iPhone is selling more than the S3 where do you get your stats from! The s3 has sold more overall because it was out 4 months before the iPhone check out sales month on month since the iPhone 5 release date! the iPhone is the biggest selling handset by some distance! That's why Adroid owners usually compare all of the Android devices to just the iPhone!

all Samsung galaxy s phones have sold 100 mill combined wich is loads. the 4s has sold that number by itself! sort yaself out mate.

Comment

Ah so now these sheep change it. I ask you all, the people of Boxing scene, when someone says best selling phone, does your brain think the most in total? or do you, my good people, look at month by month or what went out first?

Numbers don't lie, the S3 is still the best selling phone of 2012.

See it people, isheep will say profit, month by month or use any stats to try and let you know their phone is better than the rest.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X