Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Says Injuries Fully Healed, Now Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Says Injuries Fully Healed, Now Training

Sergio Martinez is thrilled that his next fight is going to be in his home country of Argentina. Martinez last fought in Argentina in February, 2002 when he defeated Francisco Mora in Buenos Aires. The new WBC middleweight champion expects a packed house when he faces Martin Murray on April 27th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good cant wait to watch you put in that work champ

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Good cant wait to watch you put in that work champ
      You just don't trust him to fight Floyd at 154 or below if given the requested amount of time to lose the weight in a healthy manner right? He says he can, but you have no interest in seeing him fight Floyd there and don't want to give him the chance. I suppose you'd rather see Floyd fight a 22 year-old who has yet to fight a live body in September and then who knows who after that. Devon Alexander maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
        You just don't trust him to fight Floyd at 154 or below if given the requested amount of time to lose the weight in a healthy manner right? He says he can, but you have no interest in seeing him fight Floyd there and don't want to give him the chance. I suppose you'd rather see Floyd fight a 22 year-old who has yet to fight a live body in September and then who knows who after that. Devon Alexander maybe?
        Just give it up man..I wanna see the middleweight champion fight other middleweights..and im not speaking on anyone else other than Martinez in this thread so troll elsewhere

Comment

Hope it's true! He's cheating time at this point. His mental game and technique are prime, but he's fighting an aging body. Look forward to seeing him back in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Hope it's true! He's cheating time at this point. His mental game and technique are prime, but he's fighting an aging body. Look forward to seeing him back in the ring.
            Yea his mind is sharp and his skills are sharp but his body may be beginning to break down on him,He should beat Murray up pretty bad tho if his body is still what it was

Comment

Just give it up man..I wanna see the middleweight champion fight other middleweights..and im not speaking on anyone else other than Martinez in this thread so troll elsewhere
              And he clearly wants to fight Floyd. He is not going to keep on talking about since he has called out Floyd for years now, but Floyd won't do it. He has even said the fight is possible at a catch weight (Martinez has offered it) and his father as well as both of his uncles say Floyd would win. I'd like to see it and it appears many others would as well.

The ball is in Floyd's court. It would be a great final fight for Martinez and maybe even Floyd as well.

Comment

Martinez had a great run late in his career,all his hard work and dedication payed off.First time i heard of him is when he was trying to fight Vernon Forrest.Still remember when he some how got a draw with Cintron after knocking him out,then outboxing him

Comment

My gosh mang, you give it up,

Why are you trying to protect Mayweather

you scared he will get his azz beat !

You are the troll , MOCKING PAC's KO, fun is fun but you take it to another level but , I just consider the source so go have yer fun Pay backs are Hell

Comment

Martinez is all healed up now. He still wants floyd, even said he'd go down to floyds weight class to fight him

Comment

Working...
                    X