Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout Says He Will Trie To Keep Cotto Away(AKA Running)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Listen homie, I dont know what fights of Trout you have watched, but you are overrating him too much.

He aint stronger than Cotto, Cotto is faster with his hands, Cotto's timming negates any speed Trout might have. Trout doesnt, have a high punch out, nor is a hard puncher, much less he pressures. slickness means jack, cuz Cotto is accurate as hell, I mean he busted up the face of a guy with a top 5 ATG defense.

Trout has look decent or half good, fighting B level fighters, his best win is Delvin Rodriguez FFs. Just like I had the feeling that Durlorme wasnt ready, cuz I felt he was kinda chinny, I feel Trout is just simply not good enough!

I see a somewhat competitive first 3 rounds and then all hell brakes lose and Cotto whoops Trout!!
    Got to love know it alls LMFAO Everyones an expert

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      If trout gonna do "running" so that means that Cotto was running from Margarito and Yuri Forman and Pacquiao.Floyd is at least as good at cutting off the ring as Cotto.Cotto tried to run in that fight in one of the rounds and Floyd cut the ring off and beat him up.
      damn dude do you ever take mayweathers **** out of your mouth to even breath?

Comment

A lot of great comments in here.

Comment

I hope some of the people who made some outlandish comments on here feels stupid now, To attack people for saying Trout might win is just plain silly.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

A lot of great comments in here.
            I lol'd pretty good

Comment

A bunch of people in here didn't take Trout serious enough and wound up cheering a bit too loud for Cotto. It's fine being a fan of a fighter, but at least be objective with your predictions.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 12-03-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X