Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: Pac knows more about boxing than me, I'm throwing strategy out (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that's interesting. Pac said to beat a counter puncher you become a counter puncher...but he wants the fight exciting so he has to attack.

Basically, this will be like the first three fights. Really close, highly debated, unsatisfying finish.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      ....I love it!!!...for YEARS I've said Roach is garbage..he's so overrated that its not even funny anymore...its a shame!!...I've ALWAYS stated that Manny MADE him...without Manny, Roach doesn't win so many awards nor does he get into the HOF imo...NOW he's admitting Manny KNOWS more about this game than he does LMAO...like duh!!!..we ALREADY knew that!!!!!
      ofcourse youd say that..the only good trainers to you are the black ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        translation: i have no clue how to beat marquez. swing for the fences, manny!
        that's pretty much it.

Comment

Marquez is just a bad style match up for pac. It's just the way it is. If they fought without trainers it would still be the same as the previous bouts.

Comment

Exactly

Your sig if F'ing hilarious!!!

Comment

It's actually a good move. I don't understand why Roach's strategy in the 3rd fight was to wait for Marquez to attack, that's not Pac's game.

Comment

Sounds right.

Besides, Roach can't be feeling too confident in himself right now.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  ofcourse youd say that..the only good trainers to you are the black ones...
                  I love Fritz Sdunek...Robert Garcia is a dude I like...Nacho is my man...Virgil Hunter is probably the BEST atm though....I admire Naz and Roger the most...so I can see why you took it there...smh

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    lol what a hypocrite

2 dudes bragging about wood shedding lmao you two should go rent a motel together and stay away from this thread
                    man pull up a post from me bragging about some other man's bed stats...thats NOT my thing!!!...so I don't know how you came up with hypocrit

plus your joke was corny...pick yourself up, dust it off and try again!!!...for one to fail means at least he tried!!!

Comment

If its taking Roach 4 whole fights to figure out JMM Pac how in the HELL are they going to figure out Floyd in 36 minutes?

Comment

Working...
                      X