No announcement yet.

Great trip to varadero but 7 days not enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
    You are a joke man, you got to Cuba and because you have money, are treated like a King by these girls who are looking for any way to survive. Then you think you are cool, tell your stories to other people and brag about all the girls you slept with, but in reality, if it wasn't for your money you would never have a chance with these girls.

When these girls go home they take long showers and cry and about what they had to do with someone like you in order get a few bucks to survive in Cuba.
    no actually they don't because i have met their families. you are are the joke who calls himself sonofcuba...lol! you obviously have no idea because my girls don't have showers you stupid piece of s**t...the only joke here is you because you are jealous that you are such a pathetic piece of **** & can't do any of the things i do. if you could get any women then you would know if you got no money you are not getting any women in any country. i also am helping one of my girls build a house in havana & you have no idea how much money i have actually given them. i send them thousands of dollars when i'm in canada not just when i'm in cuba so why don't you look at my pictures & go jerk off you ****ing pathetic piece of ****. most cuban men are just little boys who are useless & a burden to society. they are thieves & scam artists who have no game. if a cuban man is not my butler, waiter, taxi driver or providing some service for me i don't even talk to them. i love how threatened they feel when their girls are all looking at me. ask any canadian women about cuban men. they use them like boytoys & laugh at them. get a piece of ass then cast them aside like empty bottle of beer. they are little boys who need their mothers to look after them. they have no independence & ability to provide for their families. they are lazy & think their mothers should do everything for them. when they should be the hunters they instead are cowards & walk out on their responsibilities. not all cuban men are like this but a good portion are. especially the under 30 boys(i can't even call them men because of how pathetic they are). i respect cuban men with jobs but most don't even try & get one. they would just rather steal from tourists & scam anyone anyway they can. i spend lots of time there & know lots of men & women who go to cuba & they all say thye same thing about most of the men...don't come on my thread & try & insult me because i'm white trash & proud & you are just a miserable little toe rag who wishes you could be me...have a nice day

Comment

So Joe, let's say I don't go to an all exclusive hotel and I land at the airport outside Havana, how do I get to Varadero. Taxi, bus?

Then once in Varadero do they have a bank there b/c I am almost sure they still don't have bank machines. Also if it's a non-inclusive hotel do I still have access to the beaches?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        Joe when I say night clubs I am not expecting to get girls based on nice clothes or looks. I want the clubs cause I like Cuban music and Cuban dancing as far as the girls of course it will be with money if I see any good looking ones and possibly taking them to a hotel outside the non inclusive ones.
        thats the way to do it. lots of cheap hotels & treat them good. look after them. i have been meeting many cuban women who are marrying canadian men. yesterday i helped a cuban woman & her son get to edmonton. her husband lives here & she had never flown to canada before so she was scared & overwhelmed so i sacrificed my time of getting through the airport quickly to wait for her & her son so they could make it to edmonton ok. we sat together from varadero to toronto but i waited for her on the flight from toronto to edmonton. i helped here with the paperwork, guided her through customs, waited for her to get her baggage(i had mine in 5 minutes but hers was 20 minutes)& made her adventure to edmonton as easy as possible. i would have drove her to her husbands place anywhere in the city but he was at the airport so i didn't have to do that but would gladly of helped her.
        Last edited by joe strong; 07-01-2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

So Joe, let's say I don't go to an all exclusive hotel and I land at the airport outside Havana, how do I get to Varadero. Taxi, bus?

Then once in Varadero do they have a bank there b/c I am almost sure they still don't have bank machines. Also if it's a non-inclusive hotel do I still have access to the beaches?
          yes they have bank machines but i go to a money exchange bank or in a hotel. 40CUC from havana to varadero. where do you live? if you are canadian then fly out of toronto direct to varadero through westjet. go online & look at HOTEL PULLMAN, HOTEL DOS MARES, etc...these are hotels that are either on or a block from the beach...google varadero hotels & you should get a list of them...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            no actually they don't because i have met their families. you are are the joke who calls himself sonofcuba...lol! you obviously have no idea because my girls don't have showers you stupid piece of s**t...the only joke here is you because you are jealous that you are such a pathetic piece of **** & can't do any of the things i do. if you could get any women then you would know if you got no money you are not getting any women in any country. i also am helping one of my girls build a house in havana & you have no idea how much money i have actually given them. i send them thousands of dollars when i'm in canada not just when i'm in cuba so why don't you look at my pictures & go jerk off you ****ing pathetic piece of ****. most cuban men are just little boys who are useless & a burden to society. they are thieves & scam artists who have no game. if a cuban man is not my butler, waiter, taxi driver or providing some service for me i don't even talk to them. i love how threatened they feel when their girls are all looking at me. ask any canadian women about cuban men. they use them like boytoys & laugh at them. get a piece of ass then cast them aside like empty bottle of beer. they are little boys who need their mothers to look after them. they have no independence & ability to provide for their families. they are lazy & think their mothers should do everything for them. when they should be the hunters they instead are cowards & walk out on their responsibilities. not all cuban men are like this but a good portion are. especially the under 30 boys(i can't even call them men because of how pathetic they are). i respect cuban men with jobs but most don't even try & get one. they would just rather steal from tourists & scam anyone anyway they can. i spend lots of time there & know lots of men & women who go to cuba & they all say thye same thing about most of the men...don't come on my thread & try & insult me because i'm white trash & proud & you are just a miserable little toe rag who wishes you could be me...have a nice day
            wishing i was you, are you ****ing kidding me, look man, I am from Cuba, born and raised, and unlike you I don't need money to get girls, I didn't have any when I live there obviously.

These same cuban girls that you are sending all of your money to, when they go home they give it to their real boyfriends, the guys they really love.

You are a punk who thinks he is helping this girls out, when in reality they are just using you for your money and nothing else, if you were to die today, they would not give a **** and just move on to find another guys with money to provide for them.

When I lived in Cuba I experience this kind of stuff to often, men from outside, overweight, fitly and losers in their own country, coming over to Cuba for a chance to live as they have always dreamed. In the view of everyone in cuba a fool, a joke and someone the would easily take advantage of.

Right now, you might feel like your are cool and full of your self, but trust me bro, in a matter of time and with more experience in cuba, you will realize what you really mean to these girls, and thats 'nothing, a nobody'. In the end you will end up like they all do, a joke.

All that money you spent on this girls while you were in Cuba and all the money you might sending them right now, they are enjoying with their actual boyfriends, you to them are just one of their many clients dumb ass.
            Last edited by SonOfCuba; 07-01-2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              yes they have bank machines but i go to a money exchange bank or in a hotel. 40CUC from havana to varadero. where do you live? if you are canadian then fly out of toronto direct to varadero through westjet. go online & look at HOTEL PULLMAN, HOTEL DOS MARES, etc...these are hotels that are either on or a block from the beach...google varadero hotels & you should get a list of them...
              Thanks a lot for the info, I will do it but probably in the fall time as I have talked about it since the beginning of the year. 40 CUC for a taxi or what?

Comment

Man, Joe and SOC are going at it!

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                  wishing i was you, are you ****ing kidding me, look man, I am from Cuba, born and raised, and unlike you I don't need money to get girls, I didn't have any when I live there obviously.

These same cuban girls that you are sending all of your money to, when they go home they give it to their real boyfriends, the guys they really love.

You are a punk who thinks he is helping this girls out, when in reality they are just using you for your money and nothing else, if you were to die today, they would not give a **** and just move on to find another guys with money to provide for them.

When I lived in Cuba I experience this kind of stuff to often, men from outside, overweight, fitly and losers in their own country, coming over to Cuba for a chance to live as they have always dreamed. In the view of everyone in cuba a fool, a joke and someone the would easily take advantage of.

Right now, you might feel like your are cool and full of your self, but trust me bro, in a matter of time and you experience more, you will realize what you really mean to these girls, and thats 'nothing, a nobody'. In the end you will end up like they all do, a joke.

All that money you spent on this girls while you were in Cuba and all the money you might sending them right now, they are enjoying with their actual boyfriends, you to them are just one of their many clients dumb ass.
                  the funny thing is i don't care if they have boyfriends. considering that they were excited that i would buy them mayonaise, coffee, cooking oil, etc. they don't love me nor do i love them. it's a business arrangement. i also was the one who set them up bank accounts that i control. they didn't ask me to send money, i offered. what you fail to see is you are just another typical cuban that thinks they know what goes on. i don't care if they have husbands. these women were a hell of alot cheaper then any canadian women so you really have no idea who is getting exploited. i can stop sending money at anytime. i also have met the parents & they would want nothing more for me to marry their daughters. WHAT PART OF WHITE TRASH & PROUD DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? if they got boyfriends they love that is fine. these girls i met at a bar crawling with prostitutes. at least they don't have to be with failures like most cuban men for a couple weeks at a time. if they would introduce me to their husbands or boyfriends that they LOVE i would gladly shake their hand, buy them a beer & thank them for the great piece of ass their wives or girlfriend gave me. if they get a piece of the pie that's fine. it just means i am helping both their well beings...
                  Last edited by joe strong; 07-01-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I understand why SonofCuba is mad but would you be so mad if the girls were from another country. It's a transaction and Joe is being honest about it, his money for their sex and attention. Sure, there could be always kindness additionally but he's just being real about who he is and how he gets women in Cuba, what's so wrong about that? Sure he went on to attack Cuban men after you insulted him. I meet Cuban men that come to Canada married to Canadian women too. I don't have anything against you and I am not even sure why I am jumping to Joe's defense he doesn't need it.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info, I will do it but probably in the fall time as I have talked about it since the beginning of the year. 40 CUC for a taxi or what?
                      yes but better to fly direct

Comment

Working...
                      X