Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana "Khan beats Ortiz, he is too fast and intelligent for him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you get inside ortiz's head early, you've already beaten him. his performance against berto was few and far between, and while I think he is better than khan in every aspect of boxing, he is a mental midget, and one thing khan does have is focus, regardless of the fact he cannot harness it and apply it to his skills, but he is focused, so that will beat ortiz if they fought. I would still not bet against ortiz if he were to fight khan, cause ortiz is mad strong regardless of his psychological weirdo-ness

Comment

Amir will overwhelm and cut the tree down in 10.

Comment

the fact that maidana doesn't speak english means i can accept he made a mistake- anyone who has ever heard khan speak will in fact think he is as thick as ****
        http://youtu.be/VXy4g50x_F4

Comment

Ortiz beats the brakes off kahn

Comment

Poor sechback got kicked out of the Wild Card gym, I wonder how long he lasts at Garcia's gym.........

Comment

Yeah. Agreeing with the people here who are scratching their heads over this reference to Khan being so intelligent in the ring. I have no idea where he could get that from, but all due respect to Maidana. He was in the ring with the guy. Still, I see no basis for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
                Poor sechback got kicked out of the Wild Card gym, I wonder how long he lasts at Garcia's gym.........
                What's the situation on that?

Comment

damn Maidana looks like such a bad ass.

Shame he's with Garcia because he's in the middle of two fights I'd love, Margarito (147) if he can make it or vs Rios at 140. Both would be wars.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Outside of a good punch, I don't see Ortiz beating Khan.

I'd love to see it though.
                    The thing for me about that is that Khan is not hard to hit, and he has stamina issues.

This is such an intriguing fight to me.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                      the fact that maidana doesn't speak english means i can accept he made a mistake- anyone who has ever heard khan speak will in fact think he is as thick as ****
                      http://youtu.be/VXy4g50x_F4
                      Isn't he from Britain's equivalent of "The Hood"?

Comment

Working...
                      X