Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys Realize Haye Has A LEGIT Chance To Beat Both Klits. Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitschkos are good but lets be serious, remember Lennox? and dont even say Vitali was kicking Lewis' ass...Vitali was getting worked, and his eye was in danger of being permanently damaged. he showed a lot of heart and toughness but he wasnt winning. i hear people all the time try and bring that fight up like Vitali was winning and its ridiculous. and that was Vitali's last worthy opponent. so yes i think Haye has a shot.

Comment

astrologically speaking, who has the advantage rass?

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
        Hypejob Haye is a gutless glass chinned fraud who hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse. He has done nothing to prove he has a chance against Wlad.

- he was knocked down twice and destroyed in 5 rounds by washed up shot 41 year old light heavyweight bum Carl Thompson.

- KTFO in the 1st round by a homeless bum.

- KO'd in 3 rounds by Solis, who was KO'd in the 1st round by Vitali.

- got knocked down, badly hurt and almost KO'd by super middleweight bum Lolenga Mock, any other ref would've stopped the fight, but the fight was in the UK and the biased corrupt British ref saved Haye and let it continue. Super middleweight bum Lolenga Mock got robbed of a 2nd round TKO win over Haye.

- got knocked down and badly hurt by old shot midget Mormeck.

- got knocked down and badly hurt by old shot bum Barrett.

- was stunned and hurt by old shot feather fisted Ruiz, the ropes saved Haye from getting knocked down.

Wlad will give Haye violent flashbacks of all those fights.

Easy KO win for Wlad.

Triangle theories? Losses that happened in different weight classes 10 years ago? Getting hit a couple times before he KO's his opponents? Is that really the best way you can discredit Haye?

Everyone knows Haye's defense isn't great. But his handspeed and power let him change any fight around with just one punch. We also know Wlad's chin isn't great. Fight is going to be close.

Comment

I like Haye's chances. I hope they're both able to display some high caliber boxing.

Comment

If i can beat both Klits back to back in fight night champion using clubber lang, im sure Haye can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
              astrologically speaking, who has the advantage rass?
              50/50 fight

fire fight. this one. Wlad is Aries sun. Aquarius moon and Cancer mars.

Aries gives power and relentless aggression. Aquarius moon gives a dreamy emotional state(power bottom type). Cancer mars gives waves of potent energy with the potential to gas in late rounds but if the wave crashes correctly at some point, it's a KO.

David Haye is libra with saggitarian moon and saggitarian mars. a true warrior. saggitarian mars gives a lot of stamina and fast twitch explosions. Oscar De La Hoya has his Mars here. Saggitarian moon = warrior emotions. when he gets ready to fight. he's amped. Libra sun gives him calculated balance and judgement. Libra sun gives tact and as well as his good looks. Libra sun is also indecisive, thus the TO FIGHT OR NOT TO FIGHT Dilemma we've been dealing with.

I'd say David Haye's chart is slightly stronger. but Wlad has all the real world factors such as size, championship experience and the best trainer/strategist in his corner.

this fight is a complete toss-up.
              Last edited by Rassclot; 04-04-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

You realize he has to beat both Klitschko's in succession..right.. No one fighter has beaten both Klitschkos'. The 3 fighters that tried to beat the other Klitschko.. ( Byrd, Purrity & Sanders)after beating one of them all LOST. Byrd & Sanders tried to do it in consecutive bouts & failed.. All there losses have been avenged by one or the other except for Lewis. They are 5-0 (2-0 apiece vs there bro's conqueror) in rematching all the fighters who beat one or the other...Lewis..... retired & is the ONLY one to escape with a winning record against them...everyone else is .500 & lower.
                Just some KLitschko facts & the daunting task that Haye is up against if he SOMEHOW manages a W over one of them.
                Last edited by jimmy1569; 04-05-2011, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Haye has nowhere near a 50% chance of beating Wlad, he has a slim punchers chance earlier in the fight that decreases with every passing second while Wlad is finding his range and timing Haye's movements all while touching him up with his jab.

Comment

I'm fairly confident Wlad will win, but if Haye KO'd him I wouldn't be shocked. If Haye won a decision against Wlad, it would be one of the most surprising things I've ever seen happen in the sport.

Comment

to the top

Comment

Working...
                      X