Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Shakes Head at Claims He Was "Relieved' To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
    Where are all the AJ protectors now? Did ya'll jump ship to the next champion in the UK? Oh wait. Lol!
    It's just as I've stated before; They jumped ship "because no one wants you win you lose".

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Klitschko is just salty about losing to Fury let's be real

Wlad was coming off a long layoff and multiple injuries going into the AJ fight
      No, he was coming off Tyson Fury pulling out of their rematch. He had no real injuries, accept for a slight calf strain. Wladimir Kiltschhko basically had 3 training camps back to back before facing Joshua. If he was in such a bad condition, why was he 240 pounds flat? Why was his speed, a tenacity to fight vividly more apparent while facing Joshua? 'I will tell you why, because the Wladimir Kiltschko who faced Joshua was a better version than the one who fought Tyson Fury' Wladimir Kiltschko stated this himself, and deep down people within boxing know that this is the Truth.

'If Tyson Fury had performed this so called masterclass, where he totally dominated Wladimir Kiltschko?' Why was Kiltschko showing zero signs of fear, during the entire build up to their rematch? And lets go back to the actual fight itself, Wladimir Kiltschko backed Tyson Fury up all night' There was not any point in the fight where he was deterred, there was no moment where he gave up! And Tyson Fury knew this, his entire team knew this! 'That is why Peter Fury stated, that Fury cannot beat Kiltschko by implementing that same kind of fight in the rematch'.

But can Tyson Fury fight any other way at elite level 'Thus-far the answer is no! He is a one trick pony at elite level'.

Tyson Fury is in excalty the same situation with Deontay Wilder, that he was in with Wladimir Kiltschko. Everybody on this site, within the boxing media 'Have all been duped by the illusion, that Fury performed some sort of Mayweather type masterclass' I refuse personally to accept this, Tony Bellew is chatting complete nonsense 'And David Haye would of sparked him out at his peak, or even just after'

When you don't get fooled by Illusions, and you understand and break things down with your own perception. The facts of the matter are 'Is that Deontay Wilder, backed Tyson Fury up all night and there was no point in the fight where he was deterred or beaten' Wilder also decked Fury twice violently.

Comment

AJ is extremely likable and I wanna root for him. But he’s got some stupid ass people in charge of his career. And he’s got an even stupider fan base.
        Last edited by hitking; 06-18-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

AJ's chin got exposed. Ruiz will retire him in rematch.

Comment

Poor Lad lmao

Comment

[QUOTE=Jkp;19840472]Agree its amazing what money can buy. gold medals, world titles... all available at a price.

It worked well until AJ faced a decent boxer, and didnt have the ref protecting him every 10 seconds.[/QUOT

What money can buy isn't half as amazing as how cheap talk is...

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                AJ still sounding like an arrogant try hard, wise know it all. I am sure what ever is left of his entourage still laps it up.
                At least AJ has stopped talking about his "Legacy", and whether or not he will break "Andy Ruiz's" jaw.
                ...An "arrogant tryhard" eh? I guess being a pompous blowhard is the new craze these days. Everybody on the internet has something to say but actually trying hard to do something is shameful... If only people who like to make snide remarks and commetary could listen long enough to hear what they sound like. I guess cynicism replaced religion as the new opiate of the masses.

Comment

We millions shake our head at him losing to Ruiz the way he did. Short fat little you know

Comment

When Ruiz hurt AJ, Andy went for the kill.

Joshua cannot fight when a dude is firing at him. Ruiz is not even a big puncher.

AJ is Audley Harrison JR.

A lot of BS on AJs resume. Guy is maybe a top 20 HW.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      "It's because no one wants you win you lose".
                      I know, losings a part of life and a big part of sports. Most people will lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X