No announcement yet.

Mollie Tibbetts murderer an Illegal Immigrant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    So u mean to say the Democrat Pro Illegals, Pro sanctuary City, is actually a Anti Illegals in disguise?

Gtfo with ur BS
    Yo stoopid
    I can't understand this ******ed gibberish. Sanctuary cities have policies in place designed to limit cooperation with or involvement in federal immigration enforcement actions.

This crime happened in Iowa, where the Governor banned sanctuary cities in the state in April 2018. So you need a new talking point.

The alleged murdere was deemed an “employee in good standing” . So tell me how the Republican farmer was able to get an ilegal immigrant to an "employee in good standing" in Iowa?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I can't understand this ******ed gibberish. Sanctuary cities have policies in place designed to limit cooperation with or involvement in federal immigration enforcement actions.

This crime happened in Iowa, where the Governor banned sanctuary cities in the state in April 2018. So you need a new talking point.

The alleged murdere was deemed an “employee in good standing” . So tell me how the Republican farmer was able to get an ilegal immigrant to an "employee in good standing" in Iowa?
      Loopholes created by the democrats
      ask the democrats in california how to make an illegal imigrant in good standing

U still havent answered my question doe

So u mean to say that Democrats : Anti ICE, Pro santuary cities, pro daca, pro illegals to get drivers license (remember obamas loophole)? Well the killer drove a black malibu, anti wall = Anti Illegal Immigration?
      Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-22-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

So u mean to say the Democrat Pro Illegals, Pro sanctuary City, is actually a Anti Illegals in disguise?

Gtfo with ur BS
        Yo stoopid
        Sometimes his superfan cheerleading is just too much.

Comment

Loopholes created by the democrats
          ask the democrats in california how to make an illegal imigrant in good standing

U still havent answered my question doe

So u mean to say that Democrats : Anti ICE, Pro santuary cities, pro daca, pro illegals to get drivers license (remember obamas loophole)? Well the killer drove a black malibu, anti wall = Anti Illegal Immigration?
          I didn't post anything like that so I can't answer that question. You are making up something to divert to another topic because a republican brought this illegal here and employed him.

This happened in Iowa. Asking someone in California or places where there are sanctuary cities is not relevant. In this case it is clear the Republican farm owner got around the law through a loophole. Rather than discuss that, you want to deflect to sanctuary cities even though there are none in Iowa because the governor banned them.

Maybe someone else can tell me how an illegal immigrant is an "employee in good standing" in a state that bans sanctuary cities?

Comment

seems all too convenient.

random girl missing from iowa and now it's a mexican killer ..... the US be playing dirty

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              seems all too convenient.

random girl missing from iowa and now it's a mexican killer ..... the US be playing dirty
              Dude, I didn't even want to sound like a Infowars dumb dumb BUT its odd how out of all the missing women in the USA, Mollie Tibbetts (RIP) becomes a national case, the vice president the day before gives support to the Tibbetts family, than the next day an illegal leads them to her dead body? I guess he followed her in his car, got off to jog next to her, got rejected, and brutally murdered her.

Chances are he did murder her, they say its on video. If so, they should seek the death penalty.

Comment

I didn't post anything like that so I can't answer that question. You are making up something to divert to another topic because a republican brought this illegal here and employed him.

This happened in Iowa. Asking someone in California or places where there are sanctuary cities is not relevant. In this case it is clear the Republican farm owner got around the law through a loophole. Rather than discuss that, you want to deflect to sanctuary cities even though there are none in Iowa because the governor banned them.

Maybe someone else can tell me how an illegal immigrant is an "employee in good standing" in a state that bans sanctuary cities?
                https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...enses/1795427/

Obama’s loophole dumbo

“Immigrant advocates are criticizing Thursday's decision by the Iowa Department of Transportation to deny driver's licenses to young people whom the Obama administration has allowed to stay and work in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Dude, I didn't even want to sound like a Infowars dumb dumb BUT its odd how out of all the missing women in the USA, Mollie Tibbetts (RIP) becomes a national case, the vice president the day before gives support to the Tibbetts family, than the next day an illegal leads them to her dead body? I guess he followed her in his car, got off to jog next to her, got rejected, and brutally murdered her.

Chances are he did murder her, they say its on video. If so, they should seek the death penalty.
                  esos putos find a way to connect the dots.

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...enses/1795427/

Obama’s loophole dumbo

“Immigrant advocates are criticizing Thursday's decision by the Iowa Department of Transportation to deny driver's licenses to young people whom the Obama administration has allowed to stay and work in this country.
                    From the article you posted :

President Barack Obama unveiled the program in June, saying it would allow some of those young adults to seek a two-year permit allowing them to live, work and study here without fear of deportation

This article was Dec. 27, 2012. The murder happened in August 2018, well after the 2 year period. Try again.

Comment

From the article you posted :

President Barack Obama unveiled the program in June, saying it would allow some of those young adults to seek a two-year permit allowing them to live, work and study here without fear of deportation

This article was Dec. 27, 2012. The murder happened in August 2018, well after the 2 year period. Try again.
                      Well again who started the loophole?
                      And whos the pro illegals here?

Comment

Working...
                      X