Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ox has to be the most ******ed player ever.

He's been awful 95% of his career. If it wasn't for his athleticism he'd be a League One player.

Wenger finally finds a role for him in the team that showcases his strengths whilst covering up a lot of his weaknesses. He had a decent little run of form towards the end of last season. Then he gets delusions of grandeur and thinks he's Bertie Big Bollocks.

He's decided a wing back role is beneath him and has decided to go play for a manager that doesn't know how to use him. Now he's back at square one looking like the absolute shower of **** that he has been for the 95% of his career.

If that cross went to anyone other than Ox today it would have gone into the back of the net. Only Ox could head it into row Z from 6 yards out.

Thank the Gods he turned down that alleged 180k contract we offered him. He's not a game changer. Never has been, never will be. He's a utility player, nothing more.

/rant over

Comment

• It's amazing how **** Liverpool been since signing Ox and Arsenal have yet to lose since selling the ox

Coincidence?

Comment

• I definitely agree that Ox never looked like anything before he found that position.

By the way OG why is your karma bar red? I don't normally any mind to those rep bars but it wont let me give you green K until I spread it around again

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Liverpool might get 6th place this year if they are lucky

Surely Klopp has to be a close favourite for next manager to get the sack
          I can’t see it happening. Liverpool have that Arsenal type loyalty to managers.

West Ham manager, Koeman, and Woy. Well before Klopp, I feel.

Liverpool despite being top 6 aren’t trigger happy like say, Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I can’t see it happening. Liverpool have that Arsenal type loyalty to managers.

West Ham manager, Koeman, and Woy. Well before Klopp, I feel.

Liverpool despite being top 6 aren’t trigger happy like say, Chelsea.
            bull****e.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I definitely agree that Ox never looked like anything before he found that position.

By the way OG why is your karma bar red? I don't normally any mind to those rep bars but it wont let me give you green K until I spread it around again
              **** knows. This account was on a ban for years until i could randomly signed into it one day.

I don't post much here anymore so I'm not really arsed by it.

Comment

• International football is back!

It has snuck up on us again like a pervert at a disco.

Ah, well. We get to see Slovenia and Lithuania crushed under the mighty boot of England as we lay down a marker ahead of our inevitable victory at the World Cup in Russia.

They will be watching in the beach bars of Rio, the beer halls of Berlin, and the tapas bars of Madrid. And they will recoil in fear as they realise the true majesty of Jake Livermore preventing a Lithuanian breakaway.

The end is coming for football. The rest of the world can repent all they want but England will bludgeon their way to World Cup glory under the tutelage of the charismatic Gareth Southgate.

The teams that face England only have three options. They can lose. They can draw. Or they can win. There are no other options.

Comment

• My sentiment towards the international break was already at record lows before I realised there's gonna be ANOTHER one next month for the playoffs!

Is that FOUR breaks before the end of November?

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    Ox has to be the most ******ed player ever.

He's been awful 95% of his career. If it wasn't for his athleticism he'd be a League One player.

Wenger finally finds a role for him in the team that showcases his strengths whilst covering up a lot of his weaknesses. He had a decent little run of form towards the end of last season. Then he gets delusions of grandeur and thinks he's Bertie Big Bollocks.

He's decided a wing back role is beneath him and has decided to go play for a manager that doesn't know how to use him. Now he's back at square one looking like the absolute shower of **** that he has been for the 95% of his career.

If that cross went to anyone other than Ox today it would have gone into the back of the net. Only Ox could head it into row Z from 6 yards out.

Thank the Gods he turned down that alleged 180k contract we offered him. He's not a game changer. Never has been, never will be. He's a utility player, nothing more.

/rant over
                    Yeh, he's ****ing ****, done us right over getting 35m for him. Never wanted him in the first place but thought maybe i was being too harsh on him as a player but no, i was correct he is in fact dog ****e.

Comment

• There's gonna be lots of eggs on faces in this thread when The Ox wins the Ballon D'or

Comment

Working...
                      X