No announcement yet.

Just tried cali tree for the first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    Holy ****! how do you guys smoke so much if it's that ****ing expensive.

Also I forget to tell you the quality.
    Very low, as I said "weed" here is leaf clippings lol.

Saw on http://www.priceofweed.com/ that a ounce of low quality weed cost around 622$.

BTW medicinal weed is cheaper I'm I right?

Also how often do you guys lit up and how much do you spend on it
    everyone is different i can't speak for them. but some friends have told me that med grade is sensational but prices are generally on par. i do have some MMJ friends that ***** about prices but most of the ones i have grow their own anyway.

i have a buddy who is growing his own ridiculous dank of numerous strains and he has it figured down to about $10/oz it costs him.. not counting time/energy/worry/legal etc etc (he's not an MMJ pt obviously)

i get a qrtr for around $90-100 and it lasts me a day or two longer than a week, like 8-9 days

Comment

yeah america's a big place and the prices are different everywhere- I should only speak for my city. It's just I've tried bud from so many places it feels like i smoked the whole world sometimes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        No flash:

Flash:

i think i just came all over mah keyboard
        Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        3.5 here is 50.

common price in america is .7g = $10

Dro and other High quality green is usually 20 dollars per gram.

dro is ****ing incredible btw. I go to another dimension and level of conciousness whenever i get my hands on that ****. And the feeling stays with you for a long time after you come down. Like being in love with a girl who you can still feel when she goes away.
        true dat

true dat

i stay on kush

Comment

Working...
        X