Mike Tyson's pick for Klitschko-Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson's pick for Klitschko-Haye

From espn.com/boxing:

"That's a joke man. Haye shouldn't last more than two rounds. I like David Haye, but I think [Wladimir Klitschko] is too superior and too strong. I respect Haye as a human being, but he hasn't earned this fight. Let him go fight and beat all those guys Klitschko did to earn the shot. Klitschko should wipe him out. Klitschko's a great champion and I think Klitschko's gonna beat him. I just don't think Haye can keep him off him. I could be wrong, but Wladimir should beat him." -- Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, on his expectations for the July 2 (HBO) heavyweight championship fight between Klitschko and Haye

I agree with Mike, should be an easy win for Wlad.

Comment

I agree. As much as any american who wants another american too hold the title (or anyone who want to give the title to a smaller heavy) Haye has not fought anyone who will be able to lay him out like Wlad will. Wlad can also box very well. Wlad is the best HW around right now.

Comment

the fun thing about the fight is what else Wlad has in his arsenal after Haye hits him well.. gonna be good, jumping around, more than just straight punches, let's see how it goes.

Comment

imo haye is a tougher fight for wlad than any he's had since Peter

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
            I agree. As much as any american who wants another american too hold the title (or anyone who want to give the title to a smaller heavy) Haye has not fought anyone who will be able to lay him out like Wlad will. Wlad can also box very well. Wlad is the best HW around right now.
            I'm British and want that stupid **** end to get jabbed to ****.

Comment

I think Haye is dangerous early,but anything past 4 rounds and i cant see him winning too be honest,Wlad is very good at what he does against a guy like Haye and despite all his strengths Haye wont be able too press Klitschko in a way that might make him tire,i still think its an interesting fight early on however

Comment

Look it up.....

I have nothing against David Haye OTHER THEN THIS........

Back in 2008, there was a thread here that talked about these words that are in quotation marks that David Haye allegedly said- "I've had sex with over 500 women... and 20 men" - David Haye.

I never forgot that because other then Emile Griffith, I never heard any great fighter that was....I want to say "Fruitie-tootie" but I won't. I remember reading that & then I put a post-it note in my head never to root for a guy like that.

If he never said that, then whoever said he said that should be shot.

In the mean time, I'm gonna be real sad if he beats Vladimir. Which I don't think he's going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
                  I have nothing against David Haye OTHER THEN THIS........

Back in 2008, there was a thread here that talked about these words that are in quotation marks that David Haye allegedly said- "I've had sex with over 500 women... and 20 men" - David Haye.

I never forgot that because other then Emile Griffith, I never heard any great fighter that was....I want to say "Fruitie-tootie" but I won't. I remember reading that & then I put a post-it note in my head never to root for a guy like that.

If he never said that, then whoever said he said that should be shot.

In the mean time, I'm gonna be real sad if he beats Vladimir. Which I don't think he's going to.
                  It was a joke and reference to how many men he'd knocked out at that point.

Panama Al Brown was gay as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT-
                    So what you're telling us is that you're a ****phobe?

Poet is not going to like this.

Oh come on Juggs, what do you think? Of course that's what I'm saying.

As for Poet, I consider him one of the elite members here. I'm on his bandwagon, at least for now! He knows his boxing & he knows right from wrong.

And I strongly suspect you're just kidding around anyway......

Leave Poet out of this. This is between you & me.

Comment

Working...
                    X