No announcement yet.

Serious Question. Who has the better Resume DSG or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    Lol nah Lemieux was KOed by Rubio before he went on that 9 fight win streak...that was still when he was 22

Guerrero is a decent win for Danny...but Guerrero was never a WW and did all his best work before then at lower weights
    Oh no, ghost beat Aydin, Berto and Kamagai all at welter and Rubio koed Lemieux in a fight hand picked for Lemieux because Rubio is a mediocre fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      Oh no, ghost beat Aydin, Berto and Kamagai all at welter and Rubio koed Lemieux in a fight hand picked for Lemieux because Rubio is a mediocre fighter.
      Yeah that did backfire on Lemieux...because Lemieux was 22 and was stupid and gassed out late after dominating the early rounds.

Bro are we really hyping up Aydin and Kamagai now but calling Rubio a mediocre fighter...I mean I don't even know what people are doing on here sometimes...it's certainly not boxing talk...it's just pick a side and defend it til the death 101 lol

Comment

Lol...so now we are hyping up Khan (who was good at LWW but always had that chin - good hook though, that was always destined for Danny in that fight, he has a great hook)...and decisions over Lamont and Paulie...and a faded Zab...and a good Matthysse...if you hype up those wins for Danny, gotta give GGG credit for Jacobs, Lemieux, SD, Murray, Monroe, Geale.

I feel like a lot of people on here just follow some divisions/fighters and don't really know much of what is going on in other divisions.
        Amir khan beat Maidana before he went against Garcia. Maidana is already a better win than anyone golovkin has ever beat.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          Amir khan beat Maidana before he went against Garcia. Maidana is already a better win than anyone golovkin has ever beat.
          Yeah I wasn't even really hating on Khan...he had a couple nice wins at LWW and LW...all I said was he has no chin so it's always 50/50 in his fights if he will get KOed...Breidis Prescott slept him too, at LW...and he was coming off a loss going into the Danny fight as well.

I like how you avoided the rest of my response though lol....Maidana was a great win for Khan, that is for sure...too bad the rest of Khan's resume made him out to be just an OK fighter...Derevychenko is probably a better 160 pound version of Maidana as well...although that was close tough fight for GGG for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Are you serious? How long have you been watching boxing? Lucas in his prime was waaaaaay better than Lemieux bum ass cmon man.

Lucas destruction of a prime Lamont Peterson is easily better than any win Lemieux ever had shot Lemieux got ktfo by that Mexican journeymen for crying out loud.

Lucas was robbed a few times as well any knowledgable boxing could tell you Lucas was robbed against Judah and Alexander.
            It's ridiculous. I like Lemieux, and was hyping him up as a prospect. He's no where near Matthysse. Without his power, Lemiuex straight up sucks. He loads up on every punch, short arms, bad stamina and predictable as hell.

Comment

Yeah that did backfire on Lemieux...because Lemieux was 22 and was stupid and gassed out late after dominating the early rounds.

Bro are we really hyping up Aydin and Kamagai now but calling Rubio a mediocre fighter...I mean I don't even know what people are doing on here sometimes...it's certainly not boxing talk...it's just pick a side and defend it til the death 101 lol
              Make all the excuses you want Lemieux got koed by Rubio. And Im not hyping them up but those fighters are equal in quality to someone like...Rosado. Not picking sides either I think the resumes are about even or a very slight edge for ggg but not "far better" as some have said. Jacobs gives Golovkin a very slight edge.

Comment

Yeah I wasn't even really hating on Khan...he had a couple nice wins at LWW and LW...all I said was he has no chin so it's always 50/50 in his fights if he will get KOed...Breidis Prescott slept him too, at LW...and he was coming off a loss going into the Danny fight as well.

I like how you avoided the rest of my response though lol....Maidana was a great win for Khan, that is for sure...too bad the rest of Khan's resume made him out to be just an OK fighter...Derevychenko is probably a better 160 pound version of Maidana as well...although that was close tough fight for GGG for sure.
                I'm not hyping up anybody, I'm rating fighters based on the quality of their wins, because that's the only criteria you can rate a fighter on- who they beat.

Danny garcia has notable wins golovkin has none

Jacobs best win is quillin, who hasn't beat anybody

Lemiuex hasn't beaten anybody

Sd hasn't beat anybody

Murray hasn't beat anybody

Monroe hasn't beat anybody

Geale's best win is sturm.. who hasn't beat anybody

The string of fighters garcia has fought and beat, are all clearly better than the string of garbage fighters golovkin has been fighting

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  It's ridiculous. I like Lemieux, and was hyping him up as a prospect. He's no where near Matthysse. Without his power, Lemiuex straight up sucks. He loads up on every punch, short arms, bad stamina and predictable as hell.
                  What good wins would you give Lucas in his career, especially before Danny? Of course Provno***ov was a good win after that...and Lamont before was a decent win too.

But he lost to Danny, Judah and Alexander...Lemieux lost to Rubio, GGG Alcine and BJS....and he beat Ndam and Rosado...I don't really see this great separation between Lemieux and Mattysse there..hell a lot of people on here were saying Lemieux GGG was 50/50 at that time...that's how good Lemeiux's form was going in to that fight...and Mattysse was in good form as well.

He boxed fairly even with DSG though while GGG ran over Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                    Make all the excuses you want Lemieux got koed by Rubio. And Im not hyping them up but those fighters are equal in quality to someone like...Rosado. Not picking sides either I think the resumes are about even or a very slight edge for ggg but not "far better" as some have said. Jacobs gives Golovkin a very slight edge.
                    Rubio was like 5 years before that man...when he was 22 and won the first half and then gassed out lol...have to look at FORM going into a fight as much as who a guy beat/lost to...it's who did you beat/lose to around the time of that fight.
                    Last edited by Boxing_1013; 11-18-2019, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                      I'm not hyping up anybody, I'm rating fighters based on the quality of their wins, because that's the only criteria you can rate a fighter on- who they beat.

Danny garcia has notable wins golovkin has none

Jacobs best win is quillin, who hasn't beat anybody

Lemiuex hasn't beaten anybody

Sd hasn't beat anybody

Murray hasn't beat anybody

Monroe hasn't beat anybody

Geale's best win is sturm.. who hasn't beat anybody

The string of fighters garcia has fought and beat, are all clearly better than the string of garbage fighters golovkin has been fighting
                      OK by your logic I hope you give Marvin Hagler no credit for his win over Mugabi...since Mugabi never beat anyone.

And again you have to look at form going into a fight man...what version of that guy did you beat...not taking that into account is just pure casual level stuff and as boxing fans we shouldn't really be pounding our chest that we are ignoring that.

By your logic I could hype up GGG's win over Vanes since Vanes drew with Lara...Jacobs best win would be SD btw...but spin it however you want man...you can believe whatever ya want

Comment

Working...
                      X