Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones: "Pac-Mayweather could reach 120,000 in attendance at Cowboys stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing fights in Vegas is a giant hassle and pain in the ass. I don't understand why people overrate that place so much.

It sucks.

Comment

maybe floyd should have an "away" fight for a change. sick of him always getting home advantage with three judges that are from next door.

Comment

Have the fight in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          maybe floyd should have an "away" fight for a change. sick of him always getting home advantage with three judges that are from next door.
          How long have you been following his career all his fights werent in Vegas bro.

Comment

It possibly could, if they can get over 100k for the NBA Allstar game I think they can fill it up for that fight also.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              How long have you been following his career all his fights werent in Vegas bro.
              i didnt say all his fights were in vegas! but they have been for the last 4 or 5 years.

Comment

**** texas there corrupt and cannot possibly be trusted with a fight of this magnitude based on there shady past.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  They can fight under ABC rules not necessary Texas commission rules. And, they could also have judges, officials, and ref assigned by ABC not necessary Texas.
                  Still to risky, they recently robbed paulie and back in the day raped Whitaker, no way Floyd should even consider texas at all.

Comment

No oone has pointed out how much more $$$$ Vegas can generate. Dallas is good for the fans, but nowhere brings the right revenue for the fighters.

Comment

I'd be pretty surprised if a fight with this big of a purse were to land in a state with a state income tax. That's one of the main issues that was brought up the first time we thought they were going to fight.

In Vegas, with no state income tax, they aren't taxed by Nevada.

In a state like Texas they'd end up losing a sizable chunk of their purse- in a fight this big probably in the millions.

Can I imagine Floyd choosing to fight at a less convenient venue to make less money?

No. I can't.

This fight will be in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X