No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cloud: I'll Make Hopkins Worry, I'll Make Him Adjust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cloud: I'll Make Hopkins Worry, I'll Make Him Adjust

Tavoris Cloud isn’t a thinking man’s fighter in the ring, but is smart enough to recognize when change is necessary. That moment for the undefeated light heavyweight titlist came shortly after receiving a controversial decision win over Gabriel Campillo.

The fight took place last February, his last ring appearance to date. The past 12 months and change have been spent dealing with postponements and injuries. It’s not the best laid plan for a forthcoming March 9 title defense against former two-division king Bernard Hopkins, but Cloud (24-0, 19KO) believes fans will see the best available version.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No you won't. You showed that if you can't KO your opponent you will get outboxed. If the Hopkins from the Pascal fight shows up you're toast.

Comment

Cloud has the perfect style for Hopkins to embarrass him and make him look silly

Comment

Hopkins is going to easily outbox Cloud, who looked like shit and was completely dominated vs Campillo.

Comment

Cloud is 31...Hopkins is 48..how did you get that Hopkins was 13 years his senior???

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            No you won't. You showed that if you can't KO your opponent you will get outboxed. If the Hopkins from the Pascal fight shows up you're toast.
            I'd love for that BHop to show up, but immortal or not, that was 5 years ago.

Mindblowing, really. He was old as a **** then, and he's even older now.

Still elite though.

More likely that the version that Dawson just beat shows up, but Dawson is much better than Cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              I'd love for that BHop to show up, but immortal or not, that was 5 years ago.

Mindblowing, really. He was old as a **** then, and he's even older now.

Still elite though.

More likely that the version that Dawson just beat shows up, but Dawson is much better than Cloud.
              Pascal fight 5 years ago???really??it wasnt even a full 2 years ago

Comment

I'm being stupid and picking Cloud, but he better either get Hopkins out early or put him on the canvas a few times to make up for the rounds he loses. The longer this fight goes, the worse he will look.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I'm being stupid and picking Cloud, but he better either get Hopkins out early or put him on the canvas a few times to make up for the rounds he loses. The longer this fight goes, the worse he will look.
                  So am I & I'm a huge B-Hop fan. But Cloud is not the fighter to be 48 against. People act like because Cloud lost to Campillo he's total garbage. He still is 1 of the best in the world at 175.

Comment

No way Cloud wins this fight.

He was getting outboxed by Yusuf Mack for like 7 rounds for crying out loud.

Hopkins embarrasses him and if he doesn't it's definitely time to retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X