No announcement yet.

is it ok to inject glucose into your system before a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it ok to inject glucose into your system before a fight

i read that ray robinson done it. i didnt know if people still do it or even if they were allowed.

srr also drank the blood from beef

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post
    i read that ray robinson done it. i didnt know if people still do it or even if they were allowed.

i ain't impressed - that ain't s**t, marquez drinks his own p*ss!

Comment

Glucose will probably just end up making you feel sick. Blood from beef isn't going to do much.

PlSS on the other hand.... Thats where the performance enhancement comes into play.

Comment

I don't think there is anything to be gained by doing this.

Comment

I always prefered p...y, before and after!!! Not sure about the performance in my fights but I never got complaints from my guests!! H!! Ray

Comment

It wouldn't do anything good, high blood glucose is a bad thing thats why diabetics take drugs to keep it down. In a healthy person it would most likely just trigger a release of insulin and be stored as glycogen or triglycerides.

While that was happening you would feel like an ubtreated type 2 diabetic who's eaten too much sugar, eg: nausea, lethargy, excessive thirst.

I wouldn't recommend it anytime never mind before a fight.

Comment

the great one did it once in training for an experiment, i think he needed to cut weight, and was drained so they tried it. in training that night he found that he all his energy. so he did it for the fight a week later, and for every fight after that.

was curious as he clearly thought it helped

Comment

the great one did it once in training for an experiment, i think he needed to cut weight, and was drained so they tried it. in training that night he found that he all his energy. so he did it for the fight a week later, and for every fight after that.

was curious as he clearly thought it helped
                Placebo effect most likely. Or a "Sugar high". I'm not a doctor so I'm not %100 sure on any of this. But it seems to me that injecting yourself with glucose when your're not in need of it could lead to pancreatic problems down the road.

Comment

Working...
                X