Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Klitschko's get treated unfairly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
    at The Facts. Haven't seen them in a while. I wonder what happened to Dr Steelhammer/Wlad Owns? I guess Tunney decided to retire them.

Although this is hilarious, I'm pretty sure Tunney wasn't Steelhammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      WLAD_OWNS and his other accounts were not my alts. You're a moron if you really believe that they were.
      Nah I was joking but you have to agree that it looked a little fishy when they all got banned at the same time as you did.

Comment

I'd definitely like to see him unbanned. He posts over at boxing asylum now.

Argh I presume it was a very lengthy/lifetime ban, that is a shame

I used to laugh so hard when somebody would try debate and he'd produce The Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          Nah I was joking but you have to agree that it looked a little fishy when they all got banned at the same time as you did.
          Someone here was on a mission to get all the Klitschko fans banned, he succeeded in getting most of us at least temporarily banned (even Ukraine's top MMA fighter (who is back now) and the boxingscene account of rock star Phil Anselmo).

But that guy ended up getting a much-deserved 3 month ban himself, although he's back now.

Comment

Someone here was on a mission to get all the Klitschko fans banned, he succeeded in getting most of us at least temporarily banned (even Ukraine's top MMA fighter (who is back now) and the boxingscene account of rock star Phil Anselmo).

But that guy ended up getting a much-deserved 3 month ban himself, although he's back now.
            You can only get yourself banned. If you're easily goaded or influenced by others then you are weak.

Comment

The only unfair criticism I see towards the Klitschkos comes when the Klitschko fans say absolutely ridiculous things about them and heavyweights from the past.

Comment

WOW, its psychological warfare.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  You can only get yourself banned. If you're easily goaded or influenced by others then you are weak.
                  This "Jedi Vader" alt of yours should be banned. According to the rules we're not supposed to use alts.

But someone first needs to report you to the mods so they can check your "Jedi Vader" IP address.

Comment

The criticism they get is pretty stupid. They are both great fighters and great ambassadors for the sport. If they were based in America or were actually american they would be the most celebrated sportsmen on earth.

Comment

Klitschko's suck, FACT they both would get killed by tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X