Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mares VS Moreno & Showtime Undercard RBR & Disucussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares looks spent, this is going to be a hard round to finish if Moreno comes out strong.

Comment

• Wow really starting to dislike mares i mean kid has heart and a pleasing style but him and these friggin low blows are really making me not a fan aside from the low blows great back and forth fight

Comment

• Glad they have a real ref making good calls. Tired of fighters like Moreno doing their lil "tricks"

Comment

• Moreno had him hurt and didn't go for it.

Comment

• first round ive gave moreno in the last 4 or 5 rounds

Comment

• Moreno did pull his head that time.

Comment

• Had the 11th round even....Moreno got deducted the point but he hurt Mares and dominated the round

5-5-1, 1KD or Mares....or even...........very close fight,MAres was ready to go

Comment

• Mares hurt, but it makes no difference. Already over and another good Mares fight ruined by corrupt ridiculous refereeing in a fight that Mares should be having numerous points deducted.

Comment

• The point deduction ****ed it up

Comment

• I am not saying Mares is gonna win because of his promoter. The fight is a lot closer and Mares is winning but it has Golden Boy Promotion written all over it with his win.

Comment

Working...
                      X