No announcement yet.

Boy I REALLY hate Mares now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy I REALLY hate Mares now!

This sonofa***** has now gotten a gift against my 2 favorite bantams! Now I dunno whats worse, the gift against Vic or the one last night. Vic hurt him and knocked him down big time, but at least he wasn't lowblowed. Agbeko on the other hand might've won the fight or gotten a draw if that MEXICAN clown of a ref didn't turn that lowblow into a kd. Never let Mexicans referee fights where there's a Mexican fighter involved!PTOOEY!

It's not the fact that he's Mexican that gave Mares the win, it's the fact that he's just a terrible ref. He let Montiel, a fellow Mexican, get up after that vicious blow Donaire landed on him. The guy just sucks. Period.

Comment

Long live KING KONG!!

Comment

Man I forget which referee it was with Edison Miranda's fight a few weeks back....he basically DQ'd Miranda without even a warning (except for taking points a round or two earlier)...this ref was nothing short of a criminal!

I really feel sorry for Darchinyan and Agbeko as this guy is obviously an illegal fighter who seems to have a lot of luck finding a criminal ref!!

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
          Man I forget which referee it was with Edison Miranda's fight a few weeks back....he basically DQ'd Miranda without even a warning (except for taking points a round or two earlier)...this ref was nothing short of a criminal!

I really feel sorry for Darchinyan and Agbeko as this guy is obviously an illegal fighter who seems to have a lot of luck finding a criminal ref!!
          You got that right bro!

Comment

King Kong didn't deserve to be treated like this. I'm really disappointed in the ref and I hope to see the rematch immediately.

Comment

Mares is really talented. Dissapointed that this issue keeps coming up when he fights. At this level of boxing, you can be certain that that fighters have control of where their punches go.

Hope Agbeko gets a rematch.

Comment

cant hate mares for judges giving him a fight vs vic or a dick head ref allowing him to bash agbekos nuts 15x w.out a pt deduction. russell mora is the guy i hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                  This sonofa***** has now gotten a gift against my 2 favorite bantams! Now I dunno whats worse, the gift against Vic or the one last night. Vic hurt him and knocked him down big time, but at least he wasn't lowblowed. Agbeko on the other hand might've won the fight or gotten a draw if that MEXICAN clown of a ref didn't turn that lowblow into a kd. Never let Mexicans referee fights where there's a Mexican fighter involved!PTOOEY!
                  Nah man, Mares deserved the wins. That ref should be banned for life tho, and u Do get the sense it wasnt just incompetence and that it was something Dodgy at work here

If ur Mares and the ref is letting u do it ur gonna do it, i know i would...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    cant hate mares for judges giving him a fight vs vic or a dick head ref allowing him to bash agbekos nuts 15x w.out a pt deduction. russell mora is the guy i hate.
                    Uhmmm, You do know Mares has been lowblowing in EVERY fight he has been in?

He is such a Low-Blow expert that ESPN invited him to measure his Low-Blow "Cheap Shots" on Sports Science in 2007. but yea, like he said "I never punch low" buwahahahaha.

Mares is the biggest Mexican Coward in Boxing, dude was so happy pretending he won legitly and was so proud of his lowblows, even his corner said in like Round 4 not to throw lowblows..

Comment

Working...
                    X