No announcement yet.

writer claims *******s are racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
    Why are people so surprised to find racism on the internet??

Surprised? I don't think the writer or anyone posting here is saying they are "surprised".

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
      That **** is stupid as hell.. they are keyboard warriors man. For the most part, Pacquiao fans are realist and Pacquiaos biggest critics. EM first loss, controversial JMM fights.. Only lately that he has become so dominant that the ******ation of some fans become apparent.
      I take solice in the fact that the real boxing fans will stay long after Pac retires or loses again, but the more childish posters will probably disappear once on of these 2 happens.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I agree. Like I said, I've been following boxing since 1985. I've never seen it so bad, so pathetic. Ever. Not even close. And it's getting to the point where there have been several media pieces about the racism. It's just out of hand and I can't figure out why a group of people would feel so insecure about themselves to get to that point. Keep that dumb **** internal.
        Some people can't control there emotions and let it cloud their intelligence (or lack of)..

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          I take solice in the fact that the real boxing fans will stay long after Pac retires or loses again, but the more childish posters will probably disappear once on of these 2 happens.
          Exactly.. 1 more year or fight and dude will likely retire. Things will be back to normal.

Comment

whats this?... one writer writes something about a nut called Abu Sayaf and a few fanboi's, and all of a sudden he speaks for all *******s?

hahahaha
            Last edited by Blubba; 06-27-2010, 12:39 PM.

Comment

PRIDE can turn into ignorance a lot of times

those fans won't last long, once their favorite fighter lose they will all disappear and jump on another fighters bandwagon

Comment

*******s are the most racist scum in the world.

Comment

no **** *******s are racist how many times have they called maywaether a dumb N word only god knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
                    no **** *******s are racist how many times have they called maywaether a dumb N word only god knows.
                    like those *****s who says Pacman aint **** until he beats real black fighter. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                      like those *****s who says Pacman aint **** until he beats real black fighter. lol
                      I think we need to define" racism" for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X