No announcement yet.

Nigerian Boxer..............scam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigerian Boxer..............scam?

So I get this message from this "chick" on Facebook..

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000254178560

i have a frd his a boxer check his link he need help
    http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Jason/Petock1030a09.htm
    so I respond with..

he needs help with what?
    and "she" responds with..

ok,
    he got an accident is in hospital now he need some money to treat him self u can help him with any amount of money
    where are u from
    cheers
    anyone else on FB get this?

Haha....don't fall for it. It is in fact a Nigerian scam.

Comment

lmao. Nigerians.

Comment

Why would you pay some niger money anyways?

Comment

haha well yeah I'm not giving up any flow, but just a weird way to scam. Dudes have no shame

Comment

Sounds like a fellow boxer needs help!..where do i send the $$..I'll give him $100..

damn those nigerian scammers suck!

Comment

nope ..............................

Comment

Damn, guess I scared them away..

Originally posted by me
                Damn, poor dude. Do you think $6,000 would help him? Thats as much as I can give right now. I'm a big boxing fan and would hope he gets to reach his potential
                Originally posted by them
                ok,
                thnaks for ur mail that amount of money will help him when are u going to send the money and i will like the boxer no no u well so u can be his fan this his the boxer cell..+2348024201707 u can ring him when are u going to send the money via western union money transfer if u agree to send it i will send u my info
                cheers
                i need ur e-mail and phone number
                Originally posted by me
                Oh, no problem. I have money to spare because I make quite a bit because of my job and I'm not married, nor do I have children. Like I said, I am a big boxing fan and would love to ensure he has a opportunity to fulfill his potential. He could be the next great African fighter! One thing, though. I've had issues with Western Union in the past and the fee to send $6,000 would be quite a bit. I would be more comfortable just depositing into a bank account. If you could provide me with bank information as to where to deposit it, I would much appreciate it. I can have the money into the account by Saturday.

Comment

That sounds pretty legit to me. I'd do it...

Comment

lol, Bloody scammers. I get emails all the time from them and those guys from east europe wanting to sell anything from a car to a house..

Comment

Working...
                    X