No announcement yet.

The worst word to call a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst word to call a woman

We all know the answer to this one, I just want to confirm it. There's nothing I enjoy more than when a woman is being a complete *****, just to break out the golden word. I had a woman come at me with a knife once because I called her this word.

edit: the word, of course, being ****.
    cunt
    73.68%
    other
    26.32%
    Last edited by drez24; 05-24-2006, 07:39 PM.

No way..the worst word you can call a broad is "****".

Comment

yeah, the word I was talking about was ****. I wanted to see if anyone else thought differently.

Comment

Yep, as soon as I saw the thread, I thought "****" straight away... they simply dont like it and thats all there is to it.

Comment

i'd say cumbag is effective too.

Comment

**** is bad but then again any girl who lets words get to her is a stupid *****..

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
              i'd say cumbag is effective too.
              lol very true, along those lines ive found they dont particularly enjoy being called a cum dumpster either.

Comment

I dunno, I get some interesting results from slut and whore. Tramp is another one that gets the desired effect.

Comment

Originally posted by AgonYx0
                  **** is bad but then again any girl who lets words get to her is a stupid *****..

This is why i love you

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation
                    I dunno, I get some interesting results from slut and whore. Tramp is another one that gets the desired effect.
                    You should try calling them slang from the 1930s that nobody uses anymore. They also get interesting results. (dame, broad, etc)

Comment

Working...
                    X