Fallout 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fallout 3.

What does everyone think of this game?

Since my disk drive has broken I shelled out £12 for this on Xbox Live MP and it's honestly one of my favourite games ever, I recommend anyone who hasn't played this picks it up as it's very, very cheap in stores.

I don't how this RPG slipped under my radar and it's much better than the over-rated Skyrim and Oblivion. Still a tad behind Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic though.

very good game. i liked the post-apocalyptic setting and story over skyrim's. the graphics look deplorable though, even for it's time. everything is a shade of puke green and low res, it's awful. the copy and paste subway system was also one of my biggest gripes about it. i still have it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      What does everyone think of this game?

Since my disk drive has broken I shelled out £12 for this on Xbox Live MP and it's honestly one of my favourite games ever, I recommend anyone who hasn't played this picks it up as it's very, very cheap in stores.

I don't how this RPG slipped under my radar and it's much better than the over-rated Skyrim and Oblivion. Still a tad behind Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic though.
      Knights of the old republic was the best RPG I've ever played

Comment

It's an ATG, Fallout 2 might be my favourite game ever though, KOTOR is up there as well.

Comment

Wha...?! Elder Scrolls Overrated?! Hell No!

Which brings me to a question I'd like to make...

I was thinking of getting something along the lines of the Mass Effect series, I've enlisted three games, eh...Fallout, BioShock and Crysis. Which one would you suggest?

The fact is, I really wanted to play Mass Effect, I got the first part, installed it and all, but i came up with a 'General Protection Error' or some **** like that. I spent quite a few hours trying to find a fix, but to no avail. So, I'm pissed and want to find a replacement for the game.

Comment

Fallout 2 is infinitely better than 3. But It's in no way a better game than the elder scroll series. In fact I always thought that the engine both games used was better as a fantasy engine than a shooter engine. It's a very slow shooter and I don't like the aim system or how slow the character moves. You have enemies that are too fast to track as a shooter, imo.

Edit: For whatever reason I was confusing Fallout 3 with New Vegas, yes 3 is the best of the series.
            Last edited by Bushbaby; 03-16-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

It's an overrated game, but still worth playing through.

Comment

It re-amazes me every time I play it. I always manage to forget how great it is, go back after awhile, and love it almost as much as the first time I played it. And it is better than Elder Scrolls.

You should play Fallout: New Vegas too. The setting isn't as cool, but the missions are better.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  It's an ATG, Fallout 2 might be my favourite game ever though, KOTOR is up there as well.
                  i gotta agree with you. fallout 2 was the best game ive ever played. Fallout 3 is good but it was very different from 2 original fallouts. Wasteland 2 is the one that im looking forward to now. makers of original fallouts and spiritual predecessor of original fallouts

Comment

If you want to play a Fallout game play New Vegas. If you want to play a post-apocalypse game then play Fallout 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X