No announcement yet.

How Do You Feel About Flying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Privacy settings issue, unless someone is your friend they ain't going to see it.
    I'll upload it to youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      pop a couple of ambiens and you should be good to go.
      Failing this, a few Valiums will do the trick. A flight back from Mexico i once had went through some fukin bad turbulence, but i honestly didn't fell bothered, i'd have shat myself otherwise, i like Valium.....

Comment

I guess I fear crashing and surviving having my body all broken apart

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          imagine if you could on the plane
          Flying while flying

Wow!
          That serious huh!

Not available but would like to see
          jose , my 12 year old daughter at the time was more calmer than me , i couldn't smoke it on a plane if i wanted to lol

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            jose , my 12 year old daughter at the time was more calmer than me , i couldn't smoke it on a plane if i wanted to lol
            You have a 12 year old daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
              never bro, id maybe get on if it were and emergency and id have to be sedated.
              NO WAY AM I GETTING ON NO PLANE FOOL!

Anyway stop being a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                NO WAY AM I GETTING ON NO PLANE FOOL!

Anyway stop being a pussy.

Lol I wish I could stop bro, Last time I was in an elevator in a really tall building my throat swelled and I count breathe when tried breathing though my nose it would make a whistle sound and hardly got any oxygen, so plane no thanks haha.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I honestly hate flying, just the feeling of feeling helpless if the plane starts to go down freaks me out

Black coffee thru the whole flight gets me thru...sometimes
                  doesn't coffee make it worse? that affects your nervous system... try drinking alcohol for you flight it should relax you

Comment

Once on a flight from San Francisco to Houston everything was going smoothly when all of a sudden i just felt weightless and my stomach felt the way it does when you go down on a drop on a roller coaster. And then it was all normal, all in a split second, I turned and looked at my wife with a face like WTF was that, and she had the same expression on her face. Only for the pilot to come on the intercom within seconds to apologize and say that they were sorry but the plane had hit a dead space or some crazy thing like that and all of a sudden had dropped 100 feet.

It fell 100 ft in seconds, WTF! But I still love to fly. But that was a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                      doesn't coffee make it worse? that affects your nervous system... try drinking alcoholfor you flight it should relax you
                      Nah!
                      Tried it already ^^^
                      black coffee comes me down

Comment

Working...
                      X