Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    A fight of this magnitude needs to take place in New York, where there is certainly more Cuban support than in Los Angeles. Of course less Filipino support as well. But Filipino's will still support Donaire. So it should be interesting.

And yea Donaire has no idea what's about to hit him.
    Lmfao

And Rigondeaux does?? Please. That dude has never been in ring with a monster like Donaire.

I would hope that they are both smart enough to realize that respecting the other side in this fight is going to be key, because both are outstanding talents.

Comment

nonito should be the favorite in this fight, rigo switched trainers, has out of the ring drama surrounding his team and promotional companies, and hasn't fought in almost a year between fights

nonito is picking him at the perfect time

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        This is going to be a long two months
        Yep! Lol... But am seriously looking forward to this fight.

Comment

im gonna take rigo

Comment

Who will be picking up the pieces?

It's inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Donaire, decapitate this hype job so that his 7 fans can stfu already then bring on Mares.
              ^^^^^^^^^this
              kill this fool, then it's Mares at 126

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                nonito should be the favorite in this fight, rigo switched trainers, has out of the ring drama surrounding his team and promotional companies, and hasn't fought in almost a year between fights

nonito is picking him at the perfect time
                The guy just sign a contract like 3 days ago, and you're already making excuses for him.

Jesus Christ, can you at least wait a week, I'm sure a pregnant wife is no concern at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Oh boy...

So the problem was that Caribe and TR didn't want to work together?

so what u think yunta, if the radio city hall is open you think they gon jump on it? i think they reallly trynna do new york they know the cubans will come out
                  I'm down man. The only problem is work so as the date gets closer I'll let you know. Well, it's not just work cause my girl works at night so if she works that weekend I have to find a sitter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    haha they dont want to put their money where their mouth is, sh... i dont blame them

One of the more self serving video that I have seen. But I guess we'll know soon enough. At least we know that Donaire can take a punch. I remember Rigo went down when hit with a jab and Donaire can take it as seen in the video.

Comment

• Yeah, I hope Nonito's hands are prepared for the punches that knock Rigondeaux out.

Comment

Working...
                      X