No announcement yet.

CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
    I just want to know what Canelo is going to do when he winds up and bangs Trout to the body and he is unfazed? When he realizes that he's in the ring with a fighter that is actually his size and he can't just impose a physical advantage. That's when the exposing of Canela will begin.
    That's only if Trout can take it. We won't know until we see it first hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      Its only because Canelo is unproven against top opposition. I hope this fight comes off so we can see once and for all how good Alvarez is.
      Only because?? That's a hellova reason bro, hellova reason. Ask Bute.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
        I just want to know what Canelo is going to do when he winds up and bangs Trout to the body and he is unfazed? When he realizes that he's in the ring with a fighter that is actually his size and he can't just impose a physical advantage. That's when the exposing of Canela will begin.
        I've already seen Trout affected by lesser punchers. I can believe y'all have gone as far as to dispute Canelo's thump. That's his best attribute. Regardless of how depleted Mosley is as a whole his chin had to be very sturdy to take that punishment from Alvarez.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          I've already seen Trout affected by lesser punchers. I can believe y'all have gone as far as to dispute Canelo's thump. That's his best attribute. Regardless of how depleted Mosley is as a whole his chin had to be very sturdy to take that punishment from Alvarez.
          Or maybe his power is simply overrated?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Only because?? That's a hellova reason bro, hellova reason. Ask Bute.
            I did and he said I was right.

Comment

Or maybe his power is simply overrated?!
              How is it you can decide who hits harder but draw a blank in judging his stand alone power? It doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                How is it you can decide who hits harder but draw a blank in judging his stand alone power? It doesn't make sense.
                I've decided who hits harder between who, exactly??

Comment

I've decided who hits harder between who, exactly??
                  You named about 4 different fighters that you thought hit harder. I figured if you can't eyeball his power then how can you judge who hits harder?

Comment

• Man... I just wish Canelo was fighting some one who could pressure him so his fans can see how much of a p*ssy he is. So they can see how he reacts to being hit. Either way, Trout will make this fool look SILLY. Wouldn't be surprised if the uppercut he was hitting Cotto with dropped Canelo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Man... I just wish Canelo was fighting some one who could pressure him so his fans can see how much of a p*ssy he is. So they can see how he reacts to being hit. Either way, Trout will make this fool look SILLY. Wouldn't be surprised if the uppercut he was hitting Cotto with dropped Canelo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      You have never seen Canelo b&tch up. You are delusional. He definitely has a fighters heart. Not the most technically sound but improving for sure. Hate make yall tell lies and avoid truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X