Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has shown a lot of compassion toward Pacquiao since KO..genuine or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
    His fans are the most maniacal ****tards I've ever encountered.

Only Sh!tschko fans surpass these c0cksucker p@cturds.

Was hilarious watching the morons think that Pac was "dead" after that spectacular KO from JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Is that what happened to you when Pac was lying face first on the canvas, unconscious??

Comment

I think they are half genuine. mayweather always does things for himself and other agendas are always in controlled especially when it comes to his benefit and image.. what good would it do for him if he acted like justin bieber??
        it is just like saying "pac was so amazing because humbly admits his defeat" i mean seriously, what else can he do that time?? do a JUANMA?

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          In recent interviews since Pacquiao's knockout loss, Mayweather has been very compassionate and generally concerned about Manny's health and overall well-being. Even going so far as to offer advice to Pac on how to get back on track. Do you find these heartfelt gestures of sentiment to be genuine?
          Dude, you just know behind the scenes when Pac got KO'd, that fool running around laughing like a mofo. lol I mean, he got sued by Pac and settled out of court. He's being really nice and compassionate about it on camera, but I bet behind the scenes, its a different story. And Floyd isn't the only person like that. Most people are different around their peeps than what they are on camera about certain issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            Dude, you just know behind the scenes when Pac got KO'd, that fool running around laughing like a mofo. lol I mean, he got sued by Pac and settled out of court. He's being really nice and compassionate about it on camera, but I bet behind the scenes, its a different story. And Floyd isn't the only person like that. Most people are different around their peeps than what they are on camera about certain issues.
            In other words, being fake?

Comment

Yes..........

Comment

floyd is just a fake broner.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                  He is being sincere. If you look at my signature of when Pac is fighting his second fight with morales and actually watch the fight, at the time of the KO Floyd is there front row standing up on his chair with both arms in the air at the time Pacquiao scores the KO so hes a fan that really appreciates an exciting fighters craft
                  He was happy because he hated Barrera and Morales, not because of an special love for Pacquiao. And he hated those two because he felt Arum treated them like gold while ignoring/underpaying him.

Comment

I think its genuine. That's exactly what Mayweather and any other professional boxer never wants to happen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      I'm sure its true that he was laughing when he found out, but that fades quickly. No professional fighter likes to see a guy unconscious on the mat, unless they had some genuine hate for the man.

Comment

Working...
                      X