No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    i think i better check this one out, i have this trilogy in my collection for years now but haven't got the time to watch it

maybe because i tend to compare it to Kurosawa's and may end up disappointed
    it has a charm of it's own my friend...

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      it has a charm of it's own my friend...
      i also have this one

i better revisit these samurai classics in my collection, it's gathering dust

Comment

• chungking express

despite 2 separate stories linked by the characters' affinity to a small eatery somewhere in hong kong, this film has no plot...

yes, it is character driven film but it aint something where the protagonists evolve into something or resolve some personal turmoil or conflict... rather, it is an exploration of typical people and their efforts to make sense of themselves in a society governed by the drudgery of everyday life...

difficult to appreciate at first (specially the scenes in some indian community) but as the film marches on, it becomes apparent that the film is actually a great mirror that reflect what makes ordinary humans tick in the context of their everyday lives...

Comment

• Toy story 1,2 & 3 10/10. The greatest trilogy ever made for me.
          Kung fu panda 8/10.
          Predator 9/10

Comment

• Dredd 3D - 8/10
            The Sitter - 5/10
            War of the Worlds - 7/10

Comment

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Movie

A massive crimewave is sweeping New York City and only four mysterious vigilantes and their rat-shaped master can save the day!

4 stars!

Comment

• Beauty and the Beast:

8/10

THere's one scene where this guy Gueston snaps a belt wrapped around his neck. Crazy, no way he really did that.

Comment

• "Trouble With The Curve"

7/10 - Clint Eastwood's voice gets on my ****ing nerves.

Comment

• chinatown

a nosey private eye... check...

a ravishing femme fatale... check...

an elaborate crime... check...

a shadow of venetian blinds passing into a character 's face... check...

a gorgeous film noir featuring a prime jack nicholson... check...

might be roman polanski's greatest film... yes, even greater than rosemary's baby or cul-de-sac... its up there with billy wilder's double indemnity as the best film noir i've seen... 10...

Comment

• 9/10

Classic Kung Fu film i just finally got around to watching.

Epic.

8/10

Unintentional comedy galore.

Comment

Working...
                      X