Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive video: Sergio Martinez preparing for showdown with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive video: Sergio Martinez preparing for showdown with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

I think Size will make the difference.

Comment

Good **** on the double end bag.

Comment

He's Sniper!

Comment

Is it true Sergio Martinez camp banned Elie Sekbach from visiting Sergio in training? Elie stopped filming Sergio a while back, I wonder why? He used to go there all the time.

Comment

this is what Serg wanted. good money fight, with somebody he dislikes. cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Is it true Sergio Martinez camp banned Elie Sekbach from visiting Sergio in training? Elie stopped filming Sergio a while back, I wonder why? He used to go there all the time.
              Prolly because he got really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Good **** on the double end bag.
                One of the pet peeves I have as a trainer is going to some gym and seeing the double end bag pulled so tightly all fighters do is hit on it and it doesn't move.

What's the purpose of that? The way they had it set up in the vid is the way I set ours up at the gym. It's used to move, slip and counter after you slip.

Comment

Good work, must admit I cracked a smile when he stumbled over the lead hanging out the wall though haha!

Looking superb, Chavez Jr is in big, big trouble.

Comment

Sergio gonna tax that ass

Comment

Working...
                    X