Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trust me... In 10 years time, Floyd will be regarded as the Greatest ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Greatest ever ducker, or the pioneer of ducks or Godfather of duckers. People may have ducked before Floyd came along, but Floyd mastered it.
    no one does it like pac. almost everyone he fought was on the downward slide. he only beat cotto because he was wt drained. he refused to face cotto at 154 he was very scared. he now wants to fight at 147 which means he could have fought the 1st fight at 147. even when they were negotiating with floyd roach wanted to try to force him to fight at 142 to "make him work before he get in the ring". i have NEVER seen a fighter and his team work so hard to get an advantage before they fight. and thats the not so funny part. he dont do his talk in the ring, he beats them out of the ring first. he has never fought anyone( except JMM) that would give him true trouble. he shamelessly ducked shane. flatout refused to fight shane until he looked like crap. then he still looked like he took a payoff. now pac has no power which is suspect because the power is the last thing to go. when it comes to ducking pac= G.O.A.T.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Martinez would drop his ass.....that's why he said 150...he won't even fight Pac man......please
      yeah because after he saw how pac handled tim(with tim fighting on two broke legs) he got REALLY scared and said "if he can do that to tim who has fearsome power and speed, what would he do to me?" pac is so shook he wont even tell arum to make the floyd fight. pacs last fight will be v floyd. and floyd will ko pac inside of 9rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        The testing won't occur during the fight so its not different rules. The rules didn't change. Stop it man. Even if Floyd was basically being a dick when he asked For osdt. Manny made himself look guilty by his excuses. He now wants the same deal 3 yrs later. That suggests hthe only thing different now is he may be off the stuff.Its really not more complicated than that.
        good post Big Dunn. the acute lack of power by pac as of late indicates that he is indeed not the same fighter. pac fans try to make weak excuses like, his love for god is slowing him down. if that were the case he would stop fighting. or he is so busy as a congress man. then again he should stop fighting. when a fighter has true god given power its the last thing to go. pac has looked like **** in his last couple of fights. the bradley fight was suppose to make pac relevant again. but it oly caused more trouble for him. this created notion that pac is a world class wrecking machine is being exposed big time. and pac fans caint stand that.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
          yeah because after he saw how pac handled tim(with tim fighting on two broke legs) he got REALLY scared and said "if he can do that to tim who has fearsome power and speed, what would he do to me?" pac is so shook he wont even tell arum to make the floyd fight. pacs last fight will be v floyd. and floyd will ko pac inside of 9rounds.
          The two broken legs is what Floyd fear.

Floyd: What if I end up cripple for the rest of my life, I know all my *****S ain't going to pay for my bills, especially MrJoeBlive.

Comment

Working...
          X