Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think Hank Lundy can make some noise in the next few years???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no,he's got the skills , just not the chin!

Comment

Lundy is the REAL DEAL, I love the guy style and he should be on Showtime or HBO, he is charismatic and he is also entertaining in the ring, he is a BOXER but he is not afraid to exchange even if it means him getting dropped and having to fight his way back

time for him to get a shot at one of these "TOP CONTENDERS", him against Ricky Burns would be a nice match up or him against Kevin Mitchell or maybe ESPN is going to setup him against Katsidis if Katsidis wins his fight coming up on Friday Night Fights

would also love to see him get his rematch against Molina but I seriously doubt that will happen anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
        hard to say he doesn't have the chin when he recovers every time he gets dropped...other then the Molina fight of course

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          He's coming on in a little bit on Espn.

He was beating John Molina pretty good until he got stopped. He has sound skills, not a big puncher, and has rebounded with some alright wins since his loss.
          I thought the Molina stoppage was way too quick one of the worst I have seen really but he has a fragile chin and just imagine what Rios would do to him since he doesn't have the kind of power to back Rios off.

Comment

they should match him up with the other hyped up LW gesta

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
              That about sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I thought the Molina stoppage was way too quick one of the worst I have seen really but he has a fragile chin and just imagine what Rios would do to him since he doesn't have the kind of power to back Rios off.
                Big Boy Rios is 140-bound, so saying that he would beat Lundy doesn't say anything. Even Lundy is aware of the fact that he doesn't have a strong chin, but he'll always try to get back up.

Lundy/Katsidis in early June, make it happen.

Comment

He's a b-level fighter, good but he will always lose against a top-tier boxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X