Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D. Rafael: Was told Vitali Klitschko's team is negotiating with David "Toe" Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D. Rafael: Was told Vitali Klitschko's team is negotiating with David "Toe" Haye

Dan Rafael
    Was told Vitali Klitschko's team is negotiating with David "Toe" Haye for a March fight.

Dan Rafael
    If Vitali and Toe Haye make a deal I want to see x-rays of his toes before the fight just to make sure he's OK. Fingers too just to be safe.

Haye is a hustler....... But why???

Comment

that wouldve been a swift retirement..

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        Dan Rafael
        Was told Vitali Klitschko's team is negotiating with David "Toe" Haye for a March fight.

Dan Rafael
        If Vitali and Toe Haye make a deal I want to see x-rays of his toes before the fight just to make sure he's OK. Fingers too just to be safe.

hahahahaha.

i dont think haye will fight vitali. why would he?

its not like he needs any money, and he knows vitali will beat the crap out of him.

Comment

I always thought the Haye/Wlad matchup was intriguing because Wlad has a questionable chin and one puch for Haye could change the fight. I just don't see Haye being able to do anything against Vitali.

Comment

I think Vitali vs Haye will be a better fight than with Wladamir because Vitali will not be satisfied with a decision. He will try for the KO and that will make the fightt exiting to watch.

Comment

Vitali is going to just start breaking pieces off of Haye to club him to death with. This could get really ugly if they fight. Vitali's not going to do his sort of sadistic toying around in this fight. He'll just squash Haye.

Comment

Rafael also said they're in contact with Valuev, but it depends on if he wins his election in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                  Rafael also said they're in contact with Valuev, but it depends on if he wins his election in Russia.
                  valuev? man he hasnt boxed for more than 2 years!

Comment

I hope they are, Haye is pretty much the only exciting opponent Vitali can face.

That fat slob shouldn't be so cocky though.

If something was wrong with his throat I'm sure we wouldn't hear anything but that fact that he couldn't down 10 cakes a day.

Comment

Working...
                    X