View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 06:00 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7322 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,981.04
Total Points: 152,045.60
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAcronym View Post
Right. As I said, Lara kept saying all this and that, but when asked, specifically said 154...154...154. You can say it was only Golovkin's team that weren't interested but when a guy gives a response like that, doesn't really scream interested does it? DeCubas put up a money roadblock just like Loeffler did. I don't think either guy would've ducked the other, but this was a case of two promoters being incompetent.
lara didnt keep saying 154..he said he would move up specifically for a golovkin fight but otherwise would stay at 154(only he actually said that and didnt make the broad statement golovkin did)...he was never asking for golovkin to come to 154 for him

you can try to blame both parties if it makes you feel better....doesnt matter to me really...i can read between the lines from what i saw/heard over the years
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote