Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Slowed Down, I Can Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Helenius is over rated?
    Fury is over rated?
    Haye is overrated?
    Povetkin is overrated?

So basically what you are saying according to all your posts is

outside of K2- This era is ****.
    I believe Haye is a decent fighter. However, I do believe that his boxing skills are overrated and his career is most definitely highly overrated and I never mentioned Pusvetkin. But, since you did I will say my piece. At one time I thought he was the real deal but he has gotten fat and lazy and he is a pus. And yes I believe that Fury and Helenius are overrated. However, in fairness to them I don't believe that it is necessarily their fault. Simply because they really haven't had that many fights so who knows what can happen? As far as the era is concerned. I am not sure how you can think that I am defining an era because I believe a couple of fighters are overrated? Simply because every era has had its share of overrated fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      I'm always annoyed when someone wants a fight and gives a reason like this on why they can win. So basically you are saying you couldn't win before?
      Exactly, it's not a good reason to want a fight somebody.

When Vitali was still near his best in 2009, Haye avoided him. But after Vitali showed his age in the Chirora and Charr fights, now Haye wants to fight him.

Comment

Working...
      X