No announcement yet.

BHop Vs Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BHop Vs Andre Ward

Who wins. I would assume this fight would be held at light heavyweight. who wins? i'd take ward.
    Hopkins
    50.00%
    Ward
    50.00%

BHop easy. No doubt, but that is not a slight on Ward at all.

Comment

At this point in time Ward, clearly. It's not gonna be easy but it's gonna be a clear victory for Andre.

Comment

I think Hopkins has tricks up his sleeve Ward won't see.

Comment

Ward wins, he's not stupid enough to fall for all the Bhop traps like Pascal did, and Pascal won the first fight. However, Bhop isn't even going to get by Chad Dawson so it won't matter.

Comment

This would be a mismatch. Hopkins would piss all over Ward.

Comment

That would be one ugly fight.

I edge Ward in this one based on his speed and youth but Hopkins would give him hell.

Comment

LOL @ picking a 46 year old to beat the unbeaten 27 year old gold medalist.. People are either dumb or just picking against Ward because they dont like him..
                Wards youth and smarts will prevail

Comment

Ward has always reminded me of B Hop they have the same style in the way they fight but I think Ward beats B hop in a fight that would be a real dog fight one from Philly and the other one from Oakland to bad it won't ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    BHop easy. No doubt, but that is not a slight on Ward at all.
                    Easy ? why easy ? did he has such an easy win over Pascal ? and Ward is even closer stylistically to him than Pascal was ... and nineteen years old younger at that !
                    I just don't know how to pick a winner in this one .

Comment

Working...
                    X