Uppercut Bags/Pads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uppercut Bags/Pads?

Sup guys I'm new here.

I was wondering if there is a better way to train on your uppercuts besides tugs and heavy bags. Something like a bag made specifically for uppercuts?

Originally posted by NeverBX
    Sup guys I'm new here.

I was wondering if there is a better way to train on your uppercuts besides tugs and heavy bags. Something like a bag made specifically for uppercuts?
    This kind of bag does exist.

Think of it as a giant rain drop on a chain. So similar to a heavy bag but shaped like a rain drop. With this bag you can throw hooks and uppercuts specifically.

Also there is like a bag which hangs horizontally from the ceiling. This is a less common uppercut bag, but it does exist.

Comment

Awesome dude, do they usually sell them at like sports authority or only specialized stores?

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBX
        Awesome dude, do they usually sell them at like sports authority or only specialized stores?
        Erm. Well i live in the UK im not completely sure on your facilities, so i cant exactly answer that. Try and get some answers from the American members, cos i cant really help much here.

But in the UK you could get hold of one of these bags from a high street store. That is unless you required it in a specific weight or size or something. In that case you may have to look around some sort of order service (catalogue, websites).

Comment

i prefer those bags to regular heavy bags. they are great for uppercuts and shovel hooks....

you can get them at ringside.com or titleboxing.com

Comment

they all right here

http://www.ringside.com/SearchResult...ategoryID=2384

Comment

Working...
            X