No announcement yet.

The world economy is starting to recover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
    2.36 percentage points of the 3.5 percent third-quarter growth in GDP came from consumer spending. Car sales alone represented 1 percentage point of total growth, reflecting the success of the government's Cash for Clunkers program.

And the holiday season is close. Means more spending
    i can't help but laugh......

Comment

Comment

all that shows is that we're still partying on a tab... what happens when the bar closes and we have to pay the tab???

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          i can't help but laugh......
          http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...HvzEgD9BKVNA81

I don’t understand you people. You should be happy the America is starting to recover. The economic policy by the Obama administration is working. The GDP growth is due to consumer spending. The stimulus package is helping. You shouldn’t worry about debt since it doesn’t affect growth. The government had to nationalize some banks and the auto industry since there was no credit available to them. Had they not intervened the situation would have been much worse and many people would have lost their jobs all at once and create chaos. The government wants to get out as soon as possible and allow their industry to return to privatization.

Comment

all that shows is that we're still partying on a tab... what happens when the bar closes and we have to pay the tab???
            Refer to my DEBT as % of GDP. It was much higher and those periods were we America experienced the best growth

Comment

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...HvzEgD9BKVNA81

I don’t understand you people. You should be happy the America is starting to recover. The economic policy by the Obama administration is working. The GDP growth is due to consumer spending. The stimulus package is helping. You shouldn’t worry about debt since it doesn’t affect growth. The government had to nationalize some banks and the auto industry since there was no credit available to them. Had they not intervened the situation would have been much worse and many people would have lost their jobs all at once and create chaos. The government wants to get out as soon as possible and allow their industry to return to privatization.
              wow... you're as bad as the kids who know nothing of boxing, yet talk as though they know the whole history of the sport...

Comment

Refer to my DEBT as % of GDP. It was much higher and those periods were we America experienced the best growth
                that graph has no bearing...

the only way the govt can afford to pay even the interest on our debt is to borrow more (fail), tax more (economic strangulation) or to print more money (collapsing the dollar)....

you're so dumb that this isnt even fun... to the point where i believe you are an ALT just flaming.. nobody is this foolish

Comment

that graph has no bearing...

the only way the govt can afford to pay even the interest on our debt is to borrow more (fail), tax more (economic strangulation) or to print more money (collapsing the dollar)....

you're so dumb that this isnt even fun... to the point where i believe you are an ALT just flaming.. nobody is this foolish
                  The dollar is not going to collapse for a very long time. China cannot diversify its currency reserves. It possesses 2 trillion dollars of foreign reserves bought, so dumping the dollar would really hurt them

Tax shouldn’t be seen as a economic strangulation, this is the problem with free marketist folks. Tax is needed to provide survives for the people to keep the country in check. Tax will recover when the economy recovers to pay off the debt.

Comment

The dollar is not going to collapse for a very long time. China cannot diversify its currency reserves. It possesses 2 trillion dollars of foreign reserves bought, so dumping the dollar would really hurt them

Tax shouldn’t be seen as a economic strangulation, this is the problem with free marketist folks. Tax is needed to provide survives for the people to keep the country in check. Tax will recover when the economy recovers to pay off the debt.
                    just when i thought your posts couldnt get any worse....

Comment

the US is about to lose it's ''super power'' status.

Comment

Working...
                      X