No announcement yet.

wanna go pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanna go pro

im 13 years old i have won 5 fights and lost 1 the 1 i lost i shuda won but i starved myself before it to make weight and turned out i had no energy i was up 4 points goin into last round but lost in the end 12-10 when im older i wanna go pro but if i lose more fights now wud tht mean i wouldnt be able to go pro?!?

thxs

first of all dont start making excuses for why you lost. just accept it and think of things you can improve on so you wont lose the next fight....excuses solve nothing brah.

Comment

i have accepted i lost just pissed of i did cause i cud of and should of won but nothin i can do about it now ...if i lose again though at this age wud it affected me going pro in later years?

Comment

Originally posted by patrickmullenz View Post
        im 13 years old i have won 5 fights and lost 1 the 1 i lost i shuda won but i starved myself before it to make weight and turned out i had no energy i was up 4 points goin into last round but lost in the end 12-10 when im older i wanna go pro but if i lose more fights now wud tht mean i wouldnt be able to go pro?!?

thxs
        anyone can go pro. 4-1 isnt bad at all, esp if u have been fighting decent fighters. many top ams i know have had 10+ losses and plan on going pro

Comment

i actually have a fight today! =] cant wait for it..

Comment

good luck, yeah i really look forward to fighting these days too

Comment

I don't think it's a big deal to lose in amateurs. As long as you're improving your skills along the way, you should be ok.

Comment

Working...
              X