No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah on Facing Danny Garcia, Training Camp, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
    The confident/prepared Zab who dominated Paris will do the same to Garcia. The weak-minded/unconfident Zab who got beat by Baldomir, Clottey, and Khan gets beaten by Garcia. Simple as that!
    This here. He needs to show up to beat the kid's ass, and know in his mind that he will. Zab does have the tools to win this. I see no reason to think Garcia is a great fighter at this point. This would be his best win ever if he beats Judah when Judah is in good form.

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
      I wouldn't be too shocked if Zab pulls off the upset. Fighting in his hood may be the x factor in this fight. If Swift handles him easy then he must fight Lucas next to shut his naysayers the fiuck up! Always a fan of Zab but he had his time!!! WAR Swift!!!!
      he fought there or in another location in NY against cotto and it was as if zab was the visitor, Paulie Malig...said the same thing he thought he would have the fan base because he was from NY...Nope

in the zab-cotto fight there were Puerto Rico chants
      Last edited by SoulByThePound; 01-09-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Garcia is a good boxer. Not great but a decent one, with strong left punch. He is counterpuncher and he doesnt like to chase, he likes when somebody attacks him and he counters, like he did great with Morales and Khan.
        If Zab Judah plays smart game without trying to fight with Garcia as Khan did, he can outbox him, cause obviously he has much more skills and experience and his speed even now is higher than Garcia's speed and reflexes.
        As all probably know Judah's only problem is his mental state and his baddest enemy is him self. Judah potentially could win all his fight that he lost, but his mind didnt allow him to do that,despite his body could give him opportunity to beat any fighter in his weight division. It is paradox when skilled boxer has some mental problems that retain him from the success he may have.
        Still Judah has all keys not even upset Garcia, but outclass him and destroy him by winning every single round. The major fight will be inside the head of Zab Judah if he wins this fight in his mind, he sure will beat Garcia and will beat him badly and finally people will see Zab Judah with all his power and abilities, if he lose the mental battle with him self Garcia will beat him badly.
        Anyway it would be an interesting fight, both of guys deserve this title. Garcia is a young and anyway he will take his belts sooner or later cause his got potential, Judah can still be the star and regain what he deserve and what he didnt do being young and mentally unprepared.
        Let the strongest win this fight. Stop pouring slush on great fighters, its easy to seat and to type bull**** about great guys in the ring.

Comment

Zab WHO?.......that old -ass hoodrat?..........He still thinks he can hustle a pay-check......notice he didn't say a damn thing about Floyd?I wonder why.........Garcia in 5.....by KO

Comment

judah is still a thug

Comment

I do not give Zab Judah a chance in this fight and I'm even scared of his safety. Garcia will most likely flatten Zab and we know once Zab gets hit he crumples. He's not very strong mentally but then if he can move the way he did in the Matthysse fight,who is also a solid puncher then he should be able to cause an upset.Problem here however is Danny has the best timing in boxing and his power is unquestionable. If Zab wins I'll be shocked,if he gets past 5 rounds I will be even more shocked.What will make me happy is seeing Zab on his feet once the fight is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                I think Judah may be able to pull this one out,he has the skill...but more then likely he will start out out boxing Garcia,get caught with a good shot then go into a shell for the rest of the fight and lose
                That's one of his problems, he doesn't react well to getting hit.

Comment

competitive?

matthysse desmoralized juda 2 years ago!!

Comment

one minute I see posts like "Danny aint fighting nobody..Zab is washed up...yadda yadda"....then I see a thread with posts like the ones in here

almost everybody admitted that Zab CAN win....so Danny is fighing someone thats capable of beating him....thats a FACT!!!...Zab is CAPABLE!!...but due to his track record, dudes count him out and **** on the fight like Danny is on cherry picking tour or something....but we all know that after Zab gets his wig rocked, dudes gonna switch up change their pitch up and sing a different note...its all good though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      one minute I see posts like "Danny aint fighting nobody..Zab is washed up...yadda yadda"....then I see a thread with posts like the ones in here

almost everybody admitted that Zab CAN win....so Danny is fighing someone thats capable of beating him....thats a FACT!!!...Zab is CAPABLE!!...but due to his track record, dudes count him out and **** on the fight like Danny is on cherry picking tour or something....but we all know that after Zab gets his wig rocked, dudes gonna switch up change their pitch up and sing a different note...its all good though

Yep, lets see all these big Prophets at february 9th and hear what they'll talk about result

Comment

Working...
                      X